for Instrument

12/22/2014 c1 16long live marshmallows
Ooh this is interesting! I like it!
7/28/2014 c1 31Serpentine Wisdom
It's interesting to read about the vessel's point of view of angel possession - something that I've always found interesting on the show.
7/17/2014 c1 Anaethen
This is amazing. I'm in love with the concept of vessels and after reading this fic... It was just perfect, all the feels of a human trapped inside a body he doesn't own anymore, doubting and afraid of losing his faith to the fear he's confronted to. The fact that the nature of Castiel scares him is just beautiful, the way he can experiment life as an angel and what a terrifying thing it is.
Well... Thanks a lot :)
3/19/2014 c1 3Meiyo no Ko
Wow. This struck home in an uncomfortable way. We don't like to think about Jimmy ' s life, what's left of it, stuck inside of Castiel.

And this... well. Let's just say Dean 's customary epithet for those possessed-"poor bastards"-really, REALLY fits, whether that possession is by angel or demon.
9/2/2013 c1 42partlysunny
Well done! You really got into Jimmy's head with this piece. Thank you!
8/26/2013 c1 2Prussian Red
Oh Jimmy, my poor, poor, Jimmy. ;_;
He's honestly one of my favorite characters. I wish so badly we'd get to see him again - just one more time. He gets forgotten too easily.

I've always kind of suspected that the reason he had such a craving for burgers in the Famine episode was a combination of this - constant starving - plus them being his last positive human experience. Before everything went to hell when he tried going home in Rapture, he got food.

Excellent, tragic piece.
3/19/2013 c1 4Vi-Violence
Any chance of more like this?
6/9/2011 c1 Jillian
This is powerful for so short a piece. You immediately draw the reader in with a blunt confrontation with hunger. You made me ache in sympathy for Jimmy's suffering and frustrations at trying to make Castiel understand and failing. And you leave the reader unsettled with Jimmy's final fears of lying angels, since we know what happens to him family.

Well done.
2/6/2011 c1 4Zephra85
Beautifully written! Poor Jimmy... I really hope we get to see him at some point again.
12/30/2009 c1 27BrokenDream83
Poor Jimmy :-(

Good Job, I like it ^_^
12/29/2009 c1 70Tashilovet
Y'know, I never really gave that much thought to Jimmy. I mean, I like the guy (the moment he started that beat-down on his demon-neighbor was when he got my respect) but I never bothered to REALLY think about the situation he's in. The inability to move, or think, or act on anything is very scary. And even more, the only real sensation he feels is pain? That sucks. Personally I would've liked to hear Jimmy's thoughts on Sam and Dean, but I guess they're irrelevent for this particular fic. Good job!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service