for Hear me Howl

10/2/2017 c22 Scathing reviewer
I was enjoying this story, but somehow Leah has turned into someone who literally lies non-stop. I don't even understand most of the time what she hopes to accomplish by it.
10/5/2016 c3 2Aiyanna Clearwater
Best chapter ever! The only thing that would've been better would be a sharp slap to Emily!
3/21/2016 c1 calvinkliens
You surly didn't get Leah when you decided to make this character. It doesn't even fit her personality. This sounds nothing like Leah.
7/4/2015 c2 Guest
Sometimes all u gotta say is FML
3/29/2015 c16 Guest
Another imprint on a baby? Pffttt, as if that wasn't messed up when the original author did it. I'm out.
3/29/2015 c8 Guest
So much angst...so little romance,,,
3/29/2015 c5 Guest
Red eyes don't automatically mean newborn. Look at the Volturi - they've been around forever, and they've got red eyes. Red eyes either means newborn or human blood drinker. Or maybe Bella had red eyes initially 'cause she was drinking blood while pregnant...
3/29/2015 c2 Guest
F the wedding, f the dress, f Emily and f Sue. They expect WAY too much from Leah!
11/11/2014 c24 1patsgig2114
I couldn't even finish this chapter, the personality that Leah has is nothing like the one in the book. there is no way that she would let Jacob talk to her and treat her like that and then come back and be completely submissive about it. She would have put up a fight or defended herself or something, but she would not have just laid down and takin it.
5/10/2013 c11 1Weave the Magic
Well, Jake is showing he is quite a decent guy.
5/10/2013 c10 Weave the Magic
This Leah is quite easy to sway. Even if Jacob has been whining and cryingfor his lost imprint, just a wink from Jake and Leah will jump on him right away. Isn't she concerned to just be a rebound?
And this Jacob is playing like the old Bella. Can't get his imprint? Use his beta to patch him up.
5/10/2013 c8 Weave the Magic
Such a waste of shape shifter all because of two hybrids, whose parents are their natural enemies. How can the Cullens expect the shifters to help them evertime they are in trouble? How can they ask these people to risk their lives to people/beings who are of no relation to them. The Cullens should have moved out after the very first newborn fights to avoid putting the shifters in constant danger. Now that I think about it, these vamps are quite arrogant to always assume that they deserve help and protection while in Forks. And the shifters, lead by Jake, are suckers who fall for these situations all the time.
5/10/2013 c6 Weave the Magic
Frankly, if I were Sam, my pack would watch by the sidelines and make sure the vampires won't invade our town. The fight among the Cullens and the Volturis is definitely not our concern. The Cullens have been attracting a lot of issues, starting with the human Bella then Nessie, and they are like magnets to trouble. Truly, the shape-shifters are not at the beck and call of the Cullens everytime they are in trouble.
5/10/2013 c5 Weave the Magic
Uh-huh! Jacob is mixed up. He is pining for his imprint, but very obviously attracted to his beta. That wink, lingering hug and kiss is like flirting that leads to something more heated.
Now why is Leah always hurt in vampire altercations? That's not fair! Why can't the other wolves get hurt? Hmp!
5/10/2013 c2 Weave the Magic
I'm not angry that Nessie runs away with Nahuel. She is just as trapped with this imprinting. It's unfair that she got hooked even as a baby. It's like arrange marriage, where you are promised to be married without your free will. If I were Nessie, id she finds her 'true love' I'd choose him too. One thing she's wrong though is she did not have the guts to confront Jake about the real situation. But she's still young, she commits mistake.
Besides, I'm clearly a Blackwater fan. Hehe!
535 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »