for Twenty Sporks Went Dancing By

3/25/2010 c1 Ms. Spork Lover
I LOVED it... It kinda made me cry near the end, but it was awesome!
3/15/2010 c1 SlytherinQueen020
That was so sweet yet sad!
1/26/2010 c1 Kat
SPORK! The power of my love beams to you. for cereal. I loved this. even the sad-ish ones. and lol, poor Bones has to deal with this al the time...I would feel sorry for except, you know, he's so mean to Spock! (not that Spock isn't mean right back...) Sorry, I'm a total TOS trekkie but I LOVED the new movie. and people like you are why 3
1/4/2010 c1 7LindenBLVD
This was really entertaining to read. The little drabbles seemed to be connected, and tell the same story in so many different ways, that it was fun to piece them together into one great hogepoge. Kudos to you!
12/30/2009 c1 ffname
#19 was so heartbreaking. Love it 3
12/30/2009 c1 13ShamelessSpocker
I like the idea, most definitely. Being a former music major, my plot Tribble feeds almost exclusively on song. You have given me new songs to listen to as I read your work. Thank you for sharing!
12/30/2009 c1 3xXTSUKImono17Xx
this was so cute. i officially LOVE this pairing, thanks to you. awesome job!
12/30/2009 c1 ShadoweGoddess
I would so ad this to my favs but FFN won't let me log in. T_T

19.) All I Have by The Veronicas

“No, please Spock, it wasn’t like that,” begged Jim from the ground where he sat with a bruise on his face from being backhanded.

Spock looked down on his with disdain. “Than what was it Jim?” He hissed, much like a cat.

“He kissed me, I was just trying to get away. Please, PLEASE believe me!” Jim was crying, from the sorrow he felt, not the pain of his cheek. Spock had ripped their bond the moment he saw Jim with the man inside the bar. “You’re all I have,” he whispered brokenly.

This would make a great story. Actually just about all of these would. I love this... 3
12/30/2009 c1 1lokipenguin
Great work here!

You need to write more ;)
12/29/2009 c1 59MirrorFlower and DarkWind
oms i laughed i cried nad cursed i loved it great ob