for FullMetal Alchemist:The theift from another world

7/26/2016 c3 Aris R
really good so far. keep it up!
7/17/2015 c1 dragonfox123
Great plot and chapter
3/16/2013 c3 Guest
AHHHHHH! please continue!
3/12/2013 c3 Guest
I will cry and beg and wail because it's awesome, and you're awesome and the chapters need to be longer because it's all awesome.
10/1/2012 c3 1Molly Grace 16
I really like this story so far. I hope you don't give up on it.
9/6/2012 c3 Guest
Read this before you post, you could make it a whole lot better if you just read it and fixed some things.
6/9/2012 c3 2mex2girl
NOOOOOOO! THE WORLDS GONNA END IF SCAR KILLS NEAL! QQ thank you for updating this I sometimes hate it when people don't update all that much but it's kinda of the same as wanting more from a completed story " anyways KEEP GOING! I want to read more!
6/8/2012 c3 9Aleca
I'm really likening this, keep it up!
4/17/2012 c2 5Yancha Kitsune
Yes! An update! It made me so happy!
2/12/2012 c1 Anon
I was searching through White Collar cross overs and being a fan of Fullmetal Alchemist I had to read this. I just have one thing to say..."CONTINUE IT!" I really enjoyed the chapter and it would be a shame if you didn't continue it.
10/4/2011 c1 1GlitchOfSpace
I demand more! But in a nice, polite sort-of way with bribes of cookies and plushies n stuff. That and its REALLY good. I want to see an Edward-Neal encounter! :D
8/4/2010 c1 captivated fairy
I really want to se what happens next
2/22/2010 c1 Jo
Please, please please keep writing? this is a great idea and I want to read more!
2/12/2010 c1 naru-chan 92
nice but we need my ...i don't know... something to keep us hooked to it trust me and make it longer people don't read much fanfiction if it's not longer.
2/9/2010 c1 Stabbythings
I love it, perhaps that's just beacuse I love both of these shows as well! Great chapter I still don't like the gate though. *glares a gate* I hope you do another chapter!
16 Page 1 2 Next »