for Journey To a Strange New World

8/2/2016 c5 16Child of Dreams
I like that song!
8/9/2013 c5 paulagrandma
your story telling is so easy to follow and easy to underestand. I am really enjoying it so far and hope to continue doing so. I just hope i can find it again
8/9/2013 c1 papuplagrandma
well you sparked my intrest for sure
2/15/2011 c5 15RandomlyBeingMe
Loved it loved it! Please update soony soon soon!
4/12/2010 c5 4WanderingChild96
This was the best chapter so far! Erik meets a new little friend, and they went to see my favorite musical- aside from Phantom:) It was kind of ironic since I was playing the soundtrack when I started reading this... Can't wait for more!
4/7/2010 c4 WanderingChild96
Hey, I saw that you updated, and even though I've already read this chapter (it's the one you sent me) I thought I should review:) I liked the story of Tantalus, mainly because I recently got into mythology, and actually knew what they were talking about:D Can't wait for the next update!
1/17/2010 c3 phantomlvr
Never apologize for long chapters! lol It is annoying when they are short.

This is a new turn of events, can't wait to see where it will go from here. ;)
1/15/2010 c3 WanderingChild96
I love it- and now I keep singing Til I Hear You Sing with your new lyrics:) Loved that poem- really pretty! Can't wait for the next update!
1/10/2010 c2 WanderingChild96
Amazing chapter- I loved the song you used! It really does fit Erik very well:D Will we ever get to know the words to that poem, because I'm curious about what it said...? I love your portrayal of Erik, and all of the Kay references in the story. Please update again soon!

Your obedient servant,

WanderingChild96
1/8/2010 c1 SuchRidiculousThoughts
This is a nice change of pace! I cannot tell you how many times I have had the same "if only I could save him" thoughts!

Please keep it coming, it's great!
12/31/2009 c1 WanderingChild96
This is really very interesting- I can't wait to see more! Will there be any romance between Erik and Lindsay? I'm glad Nadir and Ayesha came with him too:) Please update soon!

By the way, it was nice of you to post this for her, Anawey:D

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service