for Crazy Lisa Likes Crazy Jackson

4/18/2015 c1 Guest
Astonishing
6/4/2012 c4 sarah
Argh I'll be honest, I was getting all excited because there was a massive build-up to the point where they finally 'got it together' yet I felt rather let down because at the end there was nothing that it built up to, I was hoping it was rated M for a reason *wink*! Great in stuff the previous chapters, number 4 was a let-down though, I’m sad that you didn’t get more reviews to encourage you because the story and plot is awesome, great job!
5/30/2010 c4 Living-Dead-Girl93
Well it's about time they finally they got it on jk... It's a really goood story, I hope you continue with it.
5/15/2010 c4 Emma
You should give the gory details. :) we like details.
3/31/2010 c4 5ejkQMaO8921635
Spiftacular (Translation: Spiffy/spectacular)

chapter! I loved it. I can't wait to see

more!
3/23/2010 c3 9BlueSkyMornings
ha I got a kick in the end. how they both missed each other XD that's just great!
3/9/2010 c1 2Torriaa-42
I love this story so much! Great writing, I love how torn Jackson and Lisa are between their past and their feelings for each other... please update soon, can't wait for more!
2/21/2010 c2 Minxmessenger
Really like your story hope you update soon.
2/17/2010 c2 3Fire-Kitsune-Hanyou
Ohh...I like it a lot! I hope you don't just drop this story like a lot of people do, myself included... Please please update soon!
2/16/2010 c2 ur newest fan
totally awesome! cant wait till the next update!
2/14/2010 c2 kitty6
yay now its getting interesting i love your story i really hope the next chapter comes out soon i cant wait to read what happens next
2/14/2010 c2 5ejkQMaO8921635
Very original. I like this

story so far. Hope to see

more soon!
1/3/2010 c1 5EmpireX
I love this humorous take on Red Eye! I love Lisa's "voice." It's like something out of Sex and the City. I hope there will be more chapters to come.

My only complaint is: Get thee a beta reader, woman! A beta will be able to catch those typos and grammatical errors. You know, clean it up. Make it purdy. ;D
1/1/2010 c1 5ejkQMaO8921635