FanFiction.Net
for Night on the Town

12/9/2011 c1 NBB
*Happy Dance* love Zach/jack as a couple. Subtle hints or not, this fic is awesome! More of these should defiently be written
10/19/2011 c1 TheSequelIsComing
Very nice, very funny. Some definite 'laughing my head' lines. Amazing job and extremely IC compared to many Zack/Jack fanfics. Great job, I am off to read your other stories. : )
4/10/2011 c1 Stygian Lotus
I recently have gotten into Bones, and I am finding that Hodgins/Addy is one of my favorite pairings. They are so cute! I love how realistic you wrote them. This story was something I could honestly imagine happening.

Thanks so much!
4/12/2010 c1 20little.tel
It was good, I enjoyed it. I think you did a really good job capturing both Hodgin's and Zach's characters. I hope you keep writing.
1/21/2010 c1 6punkrocker4139
Aw. It was really cute. And very funny. I love the Hodgins/Zack friendship. It never disappoints. You did really good with this.
1/19/2010 c1 2dreAmer399
That was fantastic! Absolutely hysterical!

My favorite line:

“Let me put it this way: if I saw a fat person happily eating their cake without a care in the world, I’d leave them at it. But if I see a tall and lanky twelve-year old brutally murdering their cake with their fork; I’ll do the cake a favor and end its misery quickly by eating it.”

“Cake doesn’t have emotions or feelings. Also, I’m not twelve.”

“I’m sorry; I’m sorry” Hodgins said, holding his hands in front of him in a defensive way, “You’re sixteen. Got it.”

Ahahaha, this kept me laughing for a good five minutes.

Good work!

P.S. I love 'Geek in the Pink' such a good song

=P
1/18/2010 c1 31Burning 'Til There's Dark Blue
Haha, hilarious XD

I loved the "Your workplace seems like a goddamn drama show.” It cracked me up.

Love how you kept them so in character.

Anyway, I need to go work on the last chapter of the torture that is Life Support.

~Bones
1/16/2010 c1 KatusMinimus
hey

this was a really good fic! so cute! i laughed a lot and really enjoyed it! real good characterisation! please please please write more!

Red Sky Morning
1/3/2010 c1 AmyCoolz
lmao "I never agreed to that." I LOVE Zach!

omg This whole fic was just awesome. I was giggling the entire time I was reading it. xD I'm still laughing.
12/31/2009 c1 12MiraiFutureGirl
This? this was awesome! if the rest of the story you have is this good, then by all means keep going! write for your self first, remember that.
12/31/2009 c1 24queenofthelooneybin
"Then it’s time to live on the edge, geek-style"

That is one the greatest lines ever. Very good. I just love how you decipt Hodgins and Zach. Brenth...while it does sound like a breath mint, it is the perfect combo name. Kepp on trucking!