for Seven

5/11/2015 c7 1Los Grotos
Oh my. Sakura has such a merry band of followers.
5/11/2015 c6 Los Grotos
Ohmigod. She's super talented.
5/11/2015 c5 Los Grotos
Ohmigod. I can only imagine how surprised the Yamanaka household would be to see Deidara. Maybe they're distant relatives?
5/11/2015 c4 Los Grotos
Ohmigod. Good on Sakura!
5/11/2015 c3 Los Grotos
Oh my. Sakura got herself quite a catch and quickly! Smart girl.
5/10/2015 c1 Los Grotos
Oh wow. This is a really intriguing setup. Sakura sounds super cool, and Deidara is bae.
8/17/2014 c7 hama431
Update
7/15/2014 c7 dark-wolf-howl
Well Kyuubi's mate (Sakura) should have an harem :)
À drunken Tsunade should give them the idea ;p and place the seeds for them to talk and come to an solution
7/6/2014 c5 70Shadow Panther0
I am like 100% sure that father figure means cock-block
7/27/2013 c2 8anoceaninthesun
OMG! OMG! OMG! Why am I OMGing? Naruto is actually one of the main guys in this. Thank you sooo much I luvva you! You have no idea how many Sakuxmulti stories I've read where Naruto is either NOT included in the harem, is included but gets like little to no Saku lovin' at all, OR the WORST option...he's *cringes* DATING HINATAAA! (I'm wailing that part just so you know; I'm a major NaruxSaku shipper and won't compromise to see him with anyone else.)

Sakura on the other hand...well, I guess she ships well with ALMOST anybody, even though I can think of some guys I would NOT wanna read about her with, but anywho, sorry if this is rambly but I just wanted to express my utter gratitude at you putting in cute lil' Naru-chan. Deidara and Sasori are awesome too, but in my opinion when it comes to multi fics, Naruto is one of the most overlooked, strangely enough. Hope you update when you can and I look forward to reading the rest of the chapters!
4/21/2013 c7 darth-sakura
I could just feel my face get hot on the DeiSaku scene. Love how Sakura is so flustered and unsure when it comes to romance! It's so adorable! PLEASE. UP. DATE. SOOOOOOOONNN! :O
4/21/2013 c6 darth-sakura
Oh my gosh I LOVE this chapter!
4/20/2013 c3 darth-sakura
Not much of a Sasuke fan, but I'm glad he(and Madara) are in this!
4/20/2013 c2 darth-sakura
I really like this chapter! Especially Sasori's and Naruto's little fight over Sakura! So awesome.
1/30/2013 c1 YourFAN
Interesting start off! The tongue thing was just yuck ewww but still an awesome story :)
151 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »