for The Doctor and the Polemic

9/16/2015 c1 22apiegohome
That was wild from start to finish! I'm so glad I found you again. I read all your stuff years and years ago and now for some reason I'm having a KH revival. Thanks for being awesome!
11/28/2013 c1 26Cheer-The-Underdog-On
This is probably one of my most favorite short stories, and it physically hurt me at the end because I know what it's like to fall in love and then watch a person unravel. You did a wonderful job. I loved it.
5/11/2012 c1 12Takara yume
whuh this seriously needs to have a sequel. ;w; so beautiful loving your works btw 33
5/10/2012 c1 1TheIvoryTower
Incredible story. This AU just sucked me in. I loved it. The ending broke my heart and it's really proof, I think, that you succeeded as a writer.
3/2/2012 c1 7NormaJean Beausoleil
wish it had a happy ending...
5/31/2011 c1 Paradise Affair
Wow! I really liked this. The style was hectic, but in a way that really fitted Axel. I wanna read more of your other stories :) This fic reminds me of Zettai Kareshi.
2/22/2011 c1 46Arkaham
so beautiful so short. :D fantastic is all I can say n_n
10/5/2010 c1 40Phantasmik
Chances are this came out forever ago, but one of my friends recommended it to me and I have to say, it's one of the most beautiful Axel/Roxas fics I've ever read. The writing itself is completely lovely, well thought out and you can really tell that you know you're stuff. Axel himself is rather perfect in this, and god, the descriptions. The little, glorious details and the imagery and it started out just REALLY COOL and futuristic and everything that I never get out of the Axel/Roxas fandom and then it turned sad and tragic and so very Axel/Roxas.

I could probably wax poetic about this for paragraph after paragraph, but alas, I am a little bit sleepy. But this definitely deserved a review and it is totally going on one of my reclists.
7/18/2010 c1 4rudy flamthrowa
Breathtaking and soooooooooo unique. Your style is rockin'. This was an experience to read. THANK YOU :D

Off to read your other fic~
6/7/2010 c1 2woodbox
I'm not sure how many times I've read this now, but I'm fighting back tears (again, always). This is going to be horrendously inarticulate but god damn. You are so, so good. The echoes of reality in this are too hard to swallow, like Axel and being unable to let Roxas go, like everything, displaced some centuries. I love the details in it, Roxas pulling Axel's arm around him, Roxas the fake boy, lying. I can't even tell you. Six months late and owing you more than you will probably ever acknowlege: Thank you. I love you, and I love this, inspite of and because of the breathing affliction it lends. ♥♥♥
4/3/2010 c1 Kayleigh Gray
This is really beautiful. The way you wrote it, it's just. It's really sad and heartbreaking.

Your plot is really unique. I don't really see many stories that have a futuristic theme to it. But if ever there are, perhaps they aren't written as awesomely as yours LOL.

I really felt for Axel in the end. He had come to love Roxas even though he wasn't a real human. I really teared up when I read this phrase: "But, if Axel was honest with himself, even if Roxas never smiled again, the time to save himself had long passed. 'I can't,' Axel said, pressing Roxas closer, listening to the sound of one heart beating against a billion circuits of light."

Thank you for writing this. Really. :)
4/2/2010 c1 squigglything
Wow. This is the first time I've ever read something like this. I've just gotta say, I really enjoyed it :) The ending made me a little sad but still, it's definitely something that will be carved into my brain till the day I die or something. Hahaha. Well, thank you for the great read and I hope to see more of your works soon!
1/12/2010 c1 35unwinding fantasy
When I read this I couldn't help thinking how easily you could switch robot!Roxas for a depressed human. When you're depressed you feel like there's something inherently "wrong inside" and that the people who love you deserve something better. You wish there was a way to be upgraded, tweaked until you're a "normal" person. At least, these are the thoughts that run through my head. My heart aches for the Roxas in this story: he feels emotional pain far too acutely, empathising with other not-real things, and he wants so desperately for it to just be over. Axel's helpless despair is likewise heartbreaking. Having fallen in love with a flawed person of sorts, it's clear that there's no happy ending here.

You have this wonderful gift for writing reality. Even though this is a sci-fi AU, the elements of truth still resound. Technically, the spelling and grammar is spot-on too, as it is in everything you write. Felt I have to mention that at least once!

"She was pretty, sure, but boring, and we all know that we must never, ever be boring." - This resounded with me too. I think everybody is afraid of being "boring". There's only so much you can uncover about a person. The newness of a relationship eventually wears off, which is the scariest part because then you have to contend with the leftovers, the reality. There's no need for Axel to worry about boring a post-human and in turn, he's under no obligation to appear exciting in the post-human's eyes. I can see the appeal there. Unconditional love.

In a nutshell: love this and I'm so, so glad you're still sharing your stories with the world.

(OT: Also read your profile and I know you've decided to re-upload LB here but my 2 cents anyway... Well, you don't owe it to anybody to let them see your art. If it were my story, I'd be fixing up whatever I deemed necessary because I have a horrible habit of re-reading and re-reading. It gives me satisfaction to know I've got things technically perfect. I'm a crap author who still has a fic going from 2003 though so you should probably ignore my advice. xD

I understand in LB's case, being such a personal project, the process must be more challenging but all fans of your work don't mind the odd incongruity anyway so even if you uploaded them as they were, fans would just be overjoyed to see them again. And the spam ain't a problem. In fact, if it means seeing more awesome work from you, I invite it!)

You rock and I can't wait to see more of your stuff. Welcome back! *confetti*

- unwinding -
1/9/2010 c1 3A Pin Drop
I read this on your lj and it broke my heart there and broke it again here. Roxas's ups and downs, the way he tries to be human, the way Roxas thinks he's broken and Axel refusal to belive it, Axel's profound love for a machine that breaks his heart again, again, again by only *existing*. Ahh, the inabilities of mechanical hearts against those of flesh and blood...truly classic. I love this. I'm glad your back on FF(somewhat). :]
1/8/2010 c1 7Besieged Infection
That was quite a shocker, I must tell you. It was beautiful, the way you wrote this. Everyone seems to be realistic- even though Roxas has that 'Computer bi-polar' thing, cause sometimes that's what Bi-polar makes you do. (Not that he has bi-polar or anything) Well, I liked it.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »