for Kazoku

10/19/2020 c3 86Alannada
I liked your other inucest story more, but gosh, this one was starting so promising too!
I love that you didn't make Kagome into a bitter ex. And that Kouga is a decent ded. And I like your writing style and creativity
What I don't like is that both stories are not finished and probably won't be. But I won't give up hope
4/18/2019 c3 1rainbowfiredrake
I am so in love with this story and am excited to see you continue it.
4/4/2018 c3 Lily
An enchanting and well-written story. 3

After all this time this story has lingered in my thoughts. I remember when you first published it, and I read it as a teenager. Now, I'm in my twenties, and I still adore this amazing story and the way you write, dear writer. The plot so far is bloody good and the origin story for Inuyasha's birth is unique and wonderful; having Sesshomaru's mother in love with Izayoi is utterly brilliant and the twist with the goddess is ugh so good.

There is such few well-written SesshInu fics in this fandom and on Ao3. I've devoured all the prolific stories renowned about our two favorite brothers, and I truly hope you finish this amazing fic. I hope your still alive and doing well. Please, reconsider the duty and responsibility you have as a writer to continue this story. A simple wish from a sincere but foolish, hopeful fan. May you take care wherever you, Agni, and thank you for the joy of allowing me to feast my eyes on your incredible words. You truly have a way with the written word!

Ps. do you have tumblr? Or Ao3?
12/26/2017 c3 Wfest
Amazing, well done story! You brought so many new, interesting aspects to the storyline of Inuyasha, I would love to read more about them, but, alas, the last update was some years ago...
6/10/2017 c2 jennifer.haleokeawe
Please continue and don't forget about this story
6/10/2017 c1 jennifer.haleokeawe
Please continue this story
10/31/2016 c3 jennifer.haleokeawe
please update this story! it is amazing, breath taking!
5/5/2016 c3 1Kiochii
And this has not been updated why~ lol I adore a smarter inuyasha I always felt he was wiser than everyone gave him credit for. Can't wait for the update
3/27/2016 c3 4Yona0
Dammit I want to see this.
2/9/2016 c3 darklightening
This is perfect. Absolutely perfect. It's been a few years but is it too much to hope that you'll continue this story?
1/30/2016 c3 Charlie
Unbelievable brilliant story with such an immensely talented writer; poetic and eloquent to the nth degree. This story has completely enraptured my senses, and spellbinded my imagination beyond elevation. You have a powerful grasp on the cohesiveness and fluidity of the writing syntax. I applaud you for pulling it off perfectly, dear writer. Especially, in such an enthralling story. Pleasepleasepleaseplease update, even though it's been years. As they say, hope springs eternal. I fervently hope your alive and doing well, my dear. I wish you the best and hope you'll come back soon. Happy New Year's and hope you've been having a great one so far, my dear Agni. Take care and good luck. Xo :) Ciao
11/12/2015 c3 Rose
This story is so bloody amazing and enthralling, my dear writer. I truly hope you continue writing and updating this wonderful story! Also, not forgetting your faithful fans, my dear. You are beyond talented and immensely blessed for eloquently have skill in the written word, because you truly honed your gift and have enraptured my senses that I can't wait til you update again, Cher. Please, don't forget about this engrossing story and your loyal fans! I wish you the best and good luck. Xo :) Ciao
8/18/2015 c3 InuSBfan87
Oh my goodness this is such a well written story. It physically hurts to not know what happens next. Seriously I'm in pain lol. You are extremely talented. I hope you will continue this one day. It's a real treasure. Your characterizations are perfect. Thank you for writing this.
7/27/2015 c3 Empress Tatiana
T-T why must I suffer this great injustice. It's very rare if not impossible to find a fan fiction with as much depth and high quality. But on the scarce chance that I do find such a story, it is uncompleted and has not been touched for years. For all you Authors out there, who put your could be fan's through this inhumane torture. You are CRULE AND UNUSAL.
5/1/2015 c3 kiss
the push and pull really making me ughhh I feel emotional lol all the originality omg I mean inuyasha half god half demon afsgsjskalahha pls pls I really love it! it can't be finished just like this right?
187 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »