for The New Life

8/28/2021 c30 kraze1008
A truly amazing story
2/13/2020 c30 1en jaune
10 years. I couldn't believe it took me 10 years to stumble across this amazing story. Despite being non-canon, the story managed to express all of the personalities and individualities of the characters, especially Leslie and Jess. To be honest, this is the best BtT fic out there, beside the Silent-Hills-crossover one.
8/11/2016 c1 Levy Wings
you're story is really amazing! SPECTACULAR!
1/22/2013 c30 ableon
Amazing story! :D I'm so happy that I finally finished reading it, but I feel sad that my journey is over, but I'm sure Jess and Lelsie's adventure had just begun :D
5/12/2011 c30 8acquiringwriter
Amazing story. It was cool how you made it midevil times. Continue!
9/10/2010 c30 5G-Matt
It's now over? Aww, too bad.

It's not that I didn't like this chapter. It was well written and satisfactory, but still I expected a little bit more. Anyway, thank you for writing this story.
9/7/2010 c30 JTMAK
Very well done. A lovely chapter, and if I'm not mistaken a perfect way to round off the story. Brilliant stuff.
8/30/2010 c29 G-Matt
Wow! That I didn't expect! Can't wait to see what happens next!
8/30/2010 c29 JTMAK
Well, things have certainly turned 'interesting'. Eager to see how this resolves, keep up the good work.
8/23/2010 c28 G-Matt
Nice chapter again. Really looking forward to seeing what happens next.
8/14/2010 c27 G-Matt
Nice chapter again. Looking forward to the next one.
8/7/2010 c26 JTMAK
Another good chapter, not as action packed as other chapters but still very well written.
8/6/2010 c26 G-Matt
Not quite as interesting as the other chapters, but it's great to see you updating again. Looking forward to the next chapter.
6/20/2010 c25 1Kinger1429
I'm liking the conflict between Jess and Leslie, however it seemed a bit fast paced in the reconciling. I dunno. I was also glad to read the part from Mary's perspective. Quite a change indeed, and it's almost tangible to see the change!

Keep them coming!

Kinger
6/20/2010 c25 5G-Matt
Nice chapter. Good to see you writing about Jess' family again. Looking forward to the next chapter.
97 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »