FanFiction.Net
for How to Teach a Spy's Class

12/30/2020 c5 Guest
Can you plz do one more chappie?
It awesome and I wanna see eagle react to da question
Thx
2/22/2017 c5 Guest
Hilarious although this is slightly hard to follow.
8/23/2016 c5 Guest
love it
11/14/2015 c5 29YokaiAngel
Love it~
8/7/2015 c5 amelia
This is great would you mind writing a story where alex and Sabrina have kids and break up and k unit finds out
11/19/2014 c5 Deanie.Winchester
xD
4/29/2014 c5 Not a Box
Oh hell yea! My two favourite things! Alex Rider and crackfic (maybe?). You are a really good writer, too. The story has good "flow" to it and isn't hard or unpleasant to read.
It's nice and long too.
That's what she said.
Kisses, Not a Box
1/20/2014 c5 Guest
Can't wait for the update
1/15/2014 c5 Guest
plz update soon, this is so funny! LOL love jame, alex and tom's freindship!
1/10/2014 c5 Guest
I sincerely hope that you do continue this story. It started up questions about my mental stability when I started running around, cackling, and laughing insanely at quarter past midnight.
11/18/2013 c5 11AlexRiderandMIHigh
OMG this is soooo amazing! I cracked up laughing so much! Keep writing these funny bits it's sooooooooooooo good! A Spy and A Friend Hell bent for revenge :) lol! Light sabers, invisible tea, pink tutus! What else! LOVE THIS SO FUNNY! :) keep writing! XD
5/8/2013 c5 Guest
Best story ever, couldn't stop laughing u are an amazing writer
5/5/2013 c5 4Pockets of dreams
OMG! YOU NEED TO UPDATE ASAP!
2/28/2013 c4 Amy
Great Chapter please update soon :)
2/20/2013 c5 1chloe.brede1
Aw I know how you feel. Year 10 is a complete and utter bitch. Seriously.

My teachers insist on giving us 3 hours worth of "homework" (more like torture) per subject. I feel your pain. I understand how hard it is to update when people insist on giving you your future at age 14-16. (Let's face it, we screw the GCSEs up we screw our whole life up).

Another British year 10 students