for Frozen Fox

8/23 c1 Guest
Fuck off
6/30 c9 Guest
I love how Naruto is playing matchmaker for everyone. He should set himself up for a date with a knife to his cock. In fact, somebody kill this dumbfuck. Kill all those scum sucking filth in the Leaf. Capture the women, and breed the fuck out of them like the fuckpigs they are.
6/21 c6 1King Kyusharu
This story, is not good. The grammar at times, the sentence structure and the way you have written the characters is all just, not good. There’s no need for bashing yet you do it anyways, the harem is awful and it’s the stereotypical “Hey look, Naruto’s hot and oh god I’m blushing.” It’s just not good.
5/23 c18 Ariadne Venegas
It is sad that the fic is incomplete but it is really good
3/20 c18 1Priest
The story is really good and I hope to see it continue to someday soon.
3/6 c4 Guest
Yea yu gi oh is the shit
2/18 c17 Guest
You're a fucking bitch for the rape, you know that? I won't say go kill yourself like others on here, but fuck you.
2/18 c18 Brain is dead
DO NOT READ. Trust me, you don't want to read this. Just carry on, nothing to see here! You will literally lose brain cells, that I can guarantee.
11/27/2019 c9 Guest
Why is sakura such a bitch
Its good
11/24/2019 c18 mattcun
I can't wait to see the next chapter
7/30/2019 c2 Satanbanana666
You just had ruin a good thing didn't ya fuck Hinata that shy useless hyuuga piece of shit can go die and so can you
6/8/2019 c9 Guest
Well you sure love your side pairings huh, fuckface? Good thing this story is dead. Hopefully you shared the same fate. Either you commit suicide or die from being fucked by a horse-dick dildo, either way no one would give a flying fuck about whoever the fuck you were. Suck a nozzle, and pull the trigger, cocksucker.
3/13/2019 c8 4TheOddOneIsHere
LOL KIBA XD LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW
wwauorg

Damn I fell out of my chair. Thanks for the laugh, I had a hard time breathing.
3/13/2019 c7 TheOddOneIsHere
XD That omake!
3/11/2019 c1 3Austin Hill1
does anyone remember or read one that has haku and naruto a couple but also in the cra and part of kurama clan or something and haku is a boy and a girl I cant remember that story
835 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »