FanFiction.Net
for Memories

10/7/2022 c1 Guest
Wth is hitsusaku I hate it already and I Did not even read it change it right now
3/31/2022 c4 48Pink ranger 13
It’s a great story
2/6/2021 c1 1Tia-Marie342
Great! This story was much better paced than Atarshi Inochio and I like how you are building Sakura's and Shiro's relationship. Overall this is a great story.
4/13/2015 c3 3Akiluna
Hey, I'm not sure whether i reviewed this story or not already, but gotta say it's a really sweet and lovely one. I really enjoy reading it, and have done so several times already. But there's just one detail that really annoys me all the time (and I do not mean to say it in an offensive way, i just want to give you my honest opinion as a reader.) I really don't like the inserted comments in the story. It breaks the narrative for me and it's just bothering the reading. It's a shame really, because other than that I love this story.
10/8/2014 c4 intergerlactic
Awe c:
9/28/2014 c4 10nia annie
I cried at least three times in every chapter ... So heartwarming ! I love it , this'll definitely make it to my top lists !
7/19/2014 c4 Kendimo
Awww this was a sad yet cute story. I wonder what will happen next hitsuxsaku

UPDATE SOON!
4/9/2014 c4 2LeonaMasha
This was a great read! Especially loved how Toshio grew physically & emotionally and how there was a fluffy ending there. Thanks!
10/11/2013 c4 mun3litKnight
This story was friggin awesome. I really liked it Kudos to your amazing story. :)
8/10/2013 c4 1i wish anime guys were real
Lol. Finally got around to finishing this. It's such a cute story :) Just have to ask though; am I the only immature one who couldn't stop laughing at chapter three when you were describing the crack?
12/21/2012 c4 1Ange fonce
Kawaii!
12/2/2012 c4 2Toreh
I really loved this :) I'm going to be heading off to that sequel now.
11/24/2012 c4 3pierce through the heart
i really like it! the story was so good and you described the characters' feelings perfectly! love the ending too! great job! i seriously like it! :))) 3
8/4/2012 c4 Yuyui
I'm gonna read the sequel! Bye!
7/25/2011 c3 Kynah
liked this chappie, but her friends are too pushy. and it's in about every story that i read that involves Sakura. and i HATE that.

Signed, GingerCakes