for Daddy's Joy

8/20/2010 c1 10poeticandvaguelysweet
That was really cute & really well written I certainty enjoyed it. you don't come across many fic's that are based When Bren was a baby. I like it :)
1/3/2010 c1 20Savior Emma Swan
So very sweet! Someday it would be interesting to see how Temperance's childhood was. A flashback episode would be great; we could see her early childhood all the way through her difficult teenage years. I think they're actually planning a flashback for the 100th episode- to when Booth and Brennan first met. I'm not sure I'm looking forward to that, though. I don't want to see them fight, I love watching them grow closer. But I guess to understand how far they've come we should see how they started.
1/2/2010 c1 95Imagination-Parade
I think this is the first story I've ever seen here that shows a scene from when Brennan was a baby and doesn't just have present-day Brennan remembering something in a flashback. I loved it! Very sweet, and very well done for your first attempt at Bones fanfiction!
1/2/2010 c1 mjels
i like it
1/2/2010 c1 21BonesPixi
i really like how you remembered his name was Matthew Brennan and not Max Brennan. Thats something i always find annoying when i watch the 'stargazer in the puddle' is her mum called him Max in the video and not Matthew, but she knew him as Matthew, so if she had gotten the tape before she knew she was a 'Keenan' she would of been really confused. (enough of my rambleings i think)

i really enjoyed this story it was good. i like how they decided the names. :)