for Kissing Booth

5/21/2017 c1 The Grae One
Man, lookit Takeshi giving the sassy guilt trip~ Good boy~ This was very cute, a fun read.
4/7/2017 c1 katsekala
Hahaha! Very funny! Many kisses!
10/3/2014 c1 Guest
It was so perfect until Gokudera came and ruined it all for Tsuna-fish but still it was really great.
8/28/2014 c1 Assasin8
6927 is the best! Thanks for the random oneshot!
7/14/2014 c1 LoveTsuna
My god! Those blind numbskulls! GIRLS AND GUYS SHOULD BE LINING UP ACROSS THE WORLD TO KISS TSUNA! AND SO CHEAP TOO ; _ ; I wish I was that lucky...
4/8/2014 c1 Rose
Haha, Mukuro you wicked pineapple () I loved this. I definitely could see that illusionist doing that to poor Tsuna. And whan Gokudera said, "How dare you tain Juudaime's innocence! " I laughed out loud haha.
7/21/2013 c1 1i wish anime guys were real
*strokes your ego* BWAHAHAHA! That was too good w After going through so many I finally read a fanfic which had what I'm looking for. You have made me cry tears of joy this day ;) Brilliance!
5/7/2013 c1 1girlslikegirlslikeboys
Woooooow...i don't ship anyone in this anime but this is well written. I never knew those two would look good together. :)
3/27/2013 c1 Zephyr Anemoi
I could see this. I liked your addition of Gokudera and Yamamoto at the end. :)
6/20/2012 c1 iPolaris
ASDFGHJKL;ASDFGHHJ EXPECT ME TO HAVE THIS ON MY PROFILE. NO MATTER WHAT. SOON. "You've got to be shitting me." Best quote ever. Finally, Tsuna swore. LOL.

-said the person who was lazy to log-in
4/15/2012 c1 Once-upon-a-saturday
Well that was hilarious ! I mean i've finished reading it 5 minutes ago but I'm still smiling like an idiot ^^
3/29/2012 c1 23Lumoa
I actually wasn't going to review until I saw the 'stroke me ego' thing and after laughing I went ahead and pressed the review button. I enjoyed this story! ^_^ It was cute and fun to read! I don't really read this pairing but looking at the summary I was curious so~ I went ahead and read it! And I'm glad I did! 8D
8/13/2011 c1 7skepsis66
*Squee* I think I just died and went to heaven! :P
7/16/2011 c1 Guest
WTF WAS THIS SHIT! 0_0
3/7/2011 c1 3mangoteaa
v

-touches your ego appropriately in inappropriate ways-

I found this wonderfully in character and nicely written.

fknsdlgfgad 6927 so cute. 8D