for Simple Complications

10/2/2010 c1 15Simple Fics
Wow, this is a really great tribute to Trudy. I did notice a couple of things, like the plural of Na'vi being Na'vi, not Na'vis. It's like deer or fish. :) Also, since Trudy is human, it just felt a little wweird to have her referring to the "accursed humans". And Trudy doesn't seem the type to think accursed to me, but that's much more YMMV. Overall, it was still excellent.
9/11/2010 c1 forestspirit101
A truly worthy ending for Trudy. I wish she lived but if she were to die, this is how i believe it would go down.
7/5/2010 c1 Wendy Dong
I have to say, this is one of your best stories. It was full of Intense moments and creativity. I really like it. Congrats
1/23/2010 c1 xXHakaishaXx
Trudy is one of my favorite characters and I love seeing talented people like you pay hommage to her with your wonderful work. Here's a fun fact that I think you would enjoy. In the original Avatar script, James Cameron had Trudy's death occuring with her doing a kamimaze flight into the colonel's ship as it was on a collision course with the tree of souls. Her doing so basically saved it the bombs onboard from reaching their target but unfortunately resulted in her death. I jusy find it funny that you naturally came to the same conclusion that the original script writer would have come to if they hadn't had to cut it out. Great job!
1/16/2010 c1 12bookmouse17
really great story! she was a great character! =]
1/11/2010 c1 6Ravenna676
very well done keep it up!
1/3/2010 c1 always.theheartbeat
Hey! I was PISSED when she died - as an actress, she happens to be my role model. (But I don't want to be an actress, I'm just sayin.)

Anyway, I fully agree with your Author's Note, and I think you said you'd post another fic soon...I'll read it, one hundred percent. I didn't find spelling errors, grammar, nothing. You're great with that stuff!

Anyway, I was practically in tears too...I love your writng, hoping for more soon. (As in, new fic, right?)
1/2/2010 c1 Iliterallycannot
Wow, that was great! So much detail and emotion. Wonderful. Just wonderful. :) And Trudy definitely should have stayed alive.
1/2/2010 c1 Hakachi no Kureno
*sniffs* *wipes away a stream of tears* *tries to stifle sobs*

A truly epic ending for an epic warrior of the skies, Trudy would have made a kick ass Na'vi and I was so cut when Trudy died and didn't even get one last shot at that prick of a Colonel and the only thing stopping me from cheering my head when Trudy shot at the oversized gunship was the fact that I was in a cinema.

Anyway a truly inspirational story... Well done :)

And as for mistakes I don't think I spotted any which is great because there IS NOTHING WORSE than finding mistakes that completely screw up the flow of a great story, which are a dime a dozen but the truly incredible ones (i.e.: this one) it damn near brings tears to my eyes.

Anyway keep up the good work and I prey to Eywa (I know total nerd) that your future stories will be as incredible as this one.

Peace out
1/2/2010 c1 lookingforhoofprints
This is quite good. A nice little side story to a character I really admire. Good.
1/2/2010 c1 19deadheadwookie27
I agree completely with your feelings on Trudy. That's why I too have begun to write one about her. She was the best character in Avatar. The way you wrote this story was great. Brilliant flow, excellent imagery, powerful emotion, flawless description. A job well done, a more than worthy tale for Trudy.
1/2/2010 c1 4Crimson Masquerade
Really nice introspecitive piece! I love Trudy as well and thought you did her justice in this, and agree that she did not deserve to die. Poor girl. :( I hope you write more Avatar fics!