FanFiction.Net
for Fear

1/10/2010 c7 117superwoman1015
Great ending. SO sweet. I knew you wouldn't kill her off with out warning us first. I really did truly love this story. So sad to see it end. Great job by the way. Just wonderful.
1/10/2010 c6 superwoman1015
I can honestly say I'm glad I'm reading this after it's been posted...I don't think I could have handled the waiting. Great chapter, love the touching moments and that he put her before vengeance. Seems he finally learned that there are more important things in life. Great story. Of to read the last.
1/10/2010 c5 superwoman1015
Oh, so sad. But...It's not going to end like that is it? I hope not.
1/10/2010 c4 superwoman1015
I think you got it right, at least form what I know. When my aunt was diagnosed with cancer it was because she just wasn't feeling well and went to the doctor to get it checked out. I hope this doesn't end the way that did...that would be very sad indeed.
1/10/2010 c3 superwoman1015
Complications? What? No, it was a clean shot! In the shoulder, unless Jane didn't see it right and it was in her lung...oh, NOT GOOD!
1/10/2010 c2 superwoman1015
You know, I've always wondered what would happen if something happened to Lisbon and it *wasn't* Jane's fault like so many fics paint it to be. I can't wait to see where this goes.
1/10/2010 c7 Mabeline36
Thank you for the dedi, hun. Your fiction has been so filled with emotion and has had me drawn in that I had to say so.

What a lovely way to end the fiction too, still emotional, and very true to how the characters might feel. The last few lines I think were particularly spot on. Great fiction, hun
1/10/2010 c7 11Humanitea
That was beautiful. Loved it. Great job honey. I just ... there aren't enough words. It was beautiful. x
1/9/2010 c7 161tromana
I love this little snapshot into their future. The way you got around Van Pelt and Rigsby's relationship is neat and everything just works. Yay for happy endings!

Er. Yes. I did just say that...
1/9/2010 c7 12Katharen Silver
This is such a beautiful ending. I loved your story you have done an amazing job. Thank you for sharring.

~Kat
1/9/2010 c7 JackSam
Love it. Add more fics soon.
1/9/2010 c7 3lgmtreader
Yay, remission, and the 5 year mark!

I must say, with different kinds of cancers having such different paths for different people, I had a bit of a hard time with not knowing what kind of cancer she had...

But as a daughter of a mom coming up on 5 years post breast cancer, and being 10-year (actually, almost 12 now) post-melanoma myself, for sure I am happy for them that it panned out this way for her :-) and for them :-)

Cancer's an ugly thing... everyone out there, do the things you know you ought to to avoid the ones that are avoidable (not all are). Wear your sunscreen, etc. etc. (FWIW, I grew up in Seattle, and only got sunburns about 5 times in my life. Guess that's all that's needed sometimes.)
1/9/2010 c7 76phoenixmagic1
This was a beautiful story..heartbreaking and sweet and sad at times, but tender too. :) A job very well done!
1/9/2010 c6 2Famous4it
Brilliant chapter! i absolutely love it!
1/9/2010 c1 117superwoman1015
Not what I was expecting, but good non the less. Off to read more.
74 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »