FanFiction.Net
for Fear

1/9/2010 c6 12Katharen Silver
I was having a really bad morning and this little does of so sweet makes your teeth hurt is exactly what I needed to make my day better, so thank you. I can't wait for the epilogue...=)

~Kat
1/9/2010 c6 Mabeline36
Beautiful as always, hun. Brought me close to tears because you've written it with such feeling.
1/9/2010 c6 161tromana
I love this chapter. Though it's obviously very bleak, their growing realisation just makes me smile so much. Even though it would almost be foolish for them to start anything until they knew more about Lisbon's health, it just feels so natural that they wouldn't wait.

And don't apologise for being busy! It's not exactly something you can control. Gr... :D
1/8/2010 c6 misanfaery
Perfect. Just enough on the cancer, and very well done on the emotions. I can't wait for the end. Well, you know what I mean. :]

Elodie~
1/8/2010 c6 JackSam
Love it. Add more soon.
1/8/2010 c5 JackSam
Love it. Add more soon.
1/8/2010 c5 Mabeline36
Ok, so ya made me cry, which means as far as I'm concerned, you've written this chapter really well. Really lovely read, however sad.
1/8/2010 c5 2Famous4it
love how you're not really going into the details of the cancer and all that, but really focusing more on them. It's refreshing.
1/8/2010 c5 6MissNitaGirl
aww

so sweet and sad

u are a very good writer and i really

liked the description of emotions very

captivating if u no what i mean im really

starting to feel like im in the room

watching them from a distance if that makes

any sence

please contine

xoxo
1/8/2010 c5 161tromana
It's strange, although I have read this, several times now, I still feel a gleeful sense of anticipation whenever I see an update in my inbox. Maybe I'm just weird?

Anyway... I think this is the chapter that shows the definite shift in their relationship, moreso than any of the others. It's a terribly sad, yet believable thought, that a threat on Lisbon's life would be the one thing that could bring them together.
1/7/2010 c5 122starbuckfaerie21
This story is fantastic! Love it! Love it! Love it!
1/7/2010 c5 misanfaery
Auh. I almost cried a little bit. I really like where this is going. And, yay for almost happy endings coming? The emotions that he's feeling are so there and so very palpable. I can't wait for more.

Love Elodie~
1/7/2010 c4 12Katharen Silver
WOW...cancer is really nasty depending on the kind. Interesting choice, the symptoms all fit though and I'm interested to see where you take this. Wonderful chapter.
1/7/2010 c4 starsallseemtoweep
Please don't make Lisbon die of cancer...it kills everyone. Please let her get better or they could find out it was benign and not actually cancer. Please! I hate cancer. :(
1/7/2010 c4 2Famous4it
Cancer? ...I hope you believe in happy endings. Loved the whole in the dark part. Can't wait for more.
74 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »