FanFiction.Net
for Fear

1/5/2010 c3 2Famous4it
You're so evil!

Oh! But you're such a fantastic author! I'll let you off the hook this time ;) but update soon please, I can't wait!
1/4/2010 c3 161tromana
Yay. Updates in the morning are always good.

I loved how Van Pelt took over the looking after of a catatonic Jane when Lisbon couldn't. And plot twists are always good fun.

Still love this. And you rock. :-)
1/4/2010 c3 12Katharen Silver
Complications...not good...poor Lisbon...I'm not surprised they didn't think about calling, but they probably should =) Love your story, you are doing an amazing job...Can't wait to see what is going on with Lisbon.
1/4/2010 c2 MentalistLover
I really like this. The interaction between them is so in-character. And I like that seeing the blood on the wall sent Jane into a bit of a shocked state. Very realistic, esp since it's Lisbon's blood. Looking forward to more.
1/4/2010 c2 2Famous4it
I love those last two sentences, but really I all your sentences, they all pack that punch that every reader loves.
1/4/2010 c2 76phoenixmagic1
this story intrigues me and your writing is always so good! :) I'm interested in seeing where you take this!
1/3/2010 c2 6MissNitaGirl
that was kind of sudden and cought my by surprise a bit thanx cos i like surprises

any i totally aww-ed at "Jane had the strange feeling that his own world was growing blacker.

And Lisbon wasn’t there to brighten it."

so soo so so very sweet ending to the chapter nice

update soon please :)
1/3/2010 c2 122starbuckfaerie21
This is a great story! Can't wait for more!
1/3/2010 c2 khalek-aeryn
Hahaha, yeah, she would say that...
1/3/2010 c2 161tromana
I can understand why you're not sure of this, but I honestly love it. I love the front that Lisbon puts on, despite the fact she's probably aware that something is wrong, but hasn't done anything about it - yet. And the drama is perfectly timed.

[“Did you need something, Jane? Or is this just so you can check off your daily Irritate Lisbon box?”]

Loved that line. It's just so them...
1/3/2010 c2 12Katharen Silver
Squeek! Lisbon! But...but...but...
1/2/2010 c1 161tromana
E! I absolutely loved this over on JF so I'm so happy to see it finally being posted over here. This is a wonderful first part, you really know how to rack up the tension. :D
1/2/2010 c1 7TeresaAmaliaJane
Oh, I just love the way you write. It flows so well.

Update soon?

I want to find out what happened to Lisbon!
1/2/2010 c1 2Famous4it
Oh no! What's happened to Lisbon? Yay! Two updates from you! Can't wait for more!
74 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5