FanFiction.Net
for In Absentia

4/28/2021 c1 Guest
Looove iiit!
8/5/2017 c1 1Munkeyfump20
Oh so sweet and well thanks for the read.
7/11/2016 c1 7anastasia7
Great story
12/13/2015 c1 4TamTam613
I just reread this incredible story
6/20/2015 c1 16twogloriousfools
Oh my God this fic is sooooo good! Perfectly balanced angst and Jisbon action, thanks for writing it!
6/9/2015 c1 lili87
Great story!
4/9/2015 c1 Guest
Very hot! Well done!
1/29/2015 c1 rcfan77
Well done! liked it very much! :)
10/11/2014 c1 STJ
This gem lies in my favorites for an aeon and I've read it so often yet. You wrote it nearly 5 years ago and now Jisbon is canon, but this piece is timeless and still precious. Their whole interplay and Jane's alpha male behavior, it all is so full of sensuality and ardor. Even through there isn't any full-on sex involved, it's red hot. Great work.
3/19/2014 c1 yalyssa
I was navigating through my fav story list specifically looking for this fic and imagine my surprise when I found it wasn't there! I was stunned, I love this story! Adding to my favs now at long last. Thank you for such a great fic.
2/6/2013 c1 7lisbon99
Oh my god - I think I started reading this on a previous occasion, but got interrupted and didn't come back to it until now. This is such a fantastic story; the description of the scene in the club was so realistic I felt like I was there (and, obviously, wished I was Lisbon). I would have loved the smut, but of course the emotional aspects played a key role, and it was great to see Jane acting so possessive. I plan to get a cup of tea and read the rest of your fics as soon as humanly possible!
1/10/2013 c1 25Wldwmn
I have read this more than once, and I can't believe I've never reviewed it. Of course I enjoy the steaminess every time, but it's the depth of their interactions that make this story really stand out. Even the breathless naughtiness has an undercurrent of meaning and heart to it. I find their whole final conversation very IC, but I have to say that the following exchange is my absolute favorite:

"Why are you making this so complicated?"

The side of his mouth kicked up slightly. "When do I ever make it easy?"

Really excellent. :) This is going on my favorites list; better late than never.
9/3/2012 c1 LoveandWinning
Ohhh possessive Jane! Do you think the show will give us Jisbon?
6/16/2012 c1 siobhan.22
Good chapter
3/14/2012 c1 bookish327
This fic is so many things: hot, passionate, loving, heartfelt, serious... Taken all together, they add up to: Wow. Just wow. :-)
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »