FanFiction.Net
for Who Stole the Cookie?

8/5/2017 c1 1Munkeyfump20
thanks for the read I did that once to my late husband.
3/10/2012 c1 bookish327
Fun little one-shot. :-)
7/21/2010 c1 700tiva0jisbon00
Absolutely hilarious!
6/16/2010 c1 10lovering
THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I LOVED IT! No grammar mistakes either, I applaud you.
5/23/2010 c1 10thatpotterfreak
hahaa!

this has me literally laughing out loud!

love lisbons revenge!

keep writing

anna-grace
4/28/2010 c1 12Simonisthecuttestmentalist
really really cute and funny! :0)
3/24/2010 c1 1traceycole
I 3 angry Lisbon. *huggles angry Lisbon*

Hilarious! Well done.
2/19/2010 c1 MK
LOL! I loved this story, especially how Lisbon got even. Not to mention the Death By Lisbon line. :}
1/12/2010 c1 1hungryjunco
This story has a great opener - your metaphorical flames really grabbed my attention. Nice job.
1/12/2010 c1 3Jubilee7
It was really funny. I do imagine Lisbon as a mess-with-her-at-your-own-risk kind of person. Poor Rigsby.

x Jube
1/7/2010 c1 117superwoman1015
Oh my goodness, that was hilarious! I could so see that in my head as I was reading. The cookie, the pile of thread that had been a jacket...great, just great. I lvoed it.
1/4/2010 c1 30Aquila1
You have an uncanny ability to make the ridiculous sublime :) That was very cute and surprisingly in character. I loved the little twist at the end. Glad to see you writing. I look forward to reading your other new stuff.
1/3/2010 c1 76phoenixmagic1
LOL..that's good...Jane's apology was too cute! Nicely written :)
1/3/2010 c1 12singlouder
*dies* Oh god, I haven't had a giggle-fit like that in a while. That was perfect. Also this: He took a moment to be thankful that human beings could not send lasers from their gaze. He was sure that fact had saved many a person from Death by Lisbon.

- That right there is a true fact.
1/3/2010 c1 23Habeous Corpus
O_o step AWAY from the cookie!

Eek. I hate to imagine what she did to his dress shirt. My god, that was probably the funniest thing i read all day
21 Page 1 2 Next »