for Eliminating Distractions

6/23/2017 c1 16HG4EVER69
Good little story. I always thought she did have feelings for him but always kept them hidden.
3/6/2017 c1 MOMO
Cute I love it so satisfying Christopher should do copy-paste and put this in his book!
4/1/2014 c1 Catrine
It was...great. I hane not words.
4/28/2013 c1 1cherrybubble
Very cute! Arya and Eragon are such a sweet couple!
10/21/2012 c1 YOLO
LOL u do the same thing as me! a.k.a stay up to ridiculous times at night, and read Fanfiction. XD XD XD XD XD
5/26/2012 c1 4alicecullenlvr
Not too cheesy at all! There were a few lines here and there and seemed a little short or out of character or whatever, but overall I liked it. Wouldn't have minded just a hint more of the kissing, though...
11/18/2011 c1 JamietheArtist
i very much liked this! i don't think it was cheesy at all! (but then again im a hopeless romantic)lol Great job!
4/28/2011 c1 Lazielow
Awesome job ! XP
4/22/2011 c1 23MingoGirl
okay im just curious , but when eragon told roran that arya was as stubborn as she was beautiful and roran said "so are you" was he just saying that eragon is stubborn?
3/31/2011 c1 17InkWeaverabc
whats wrong with horribly cheesey? lol its great! just one problem: Arya says it all too fast. blurts ot out to easy, it's a bit ooc in that respect. but otherwise awesome! XD

ExA forever!
2/24/2011 c1 2Rocket Into Highness
Hey, this was nicely written, well done. It wasn't cheesy at all, although a more prolonged building-up to the final events would have been better for the story. But nevertheless, it's really great. Keep up the good work! (; CJ.
11/26/2010 c1 1Lauri3n
That was good.
6/27/2010 c1 asdgfa
one of the best ones i have read!
4/17/2010 c1 14Morgana Deryn
WEll, it was a little cheesy, but not horribly so. I mean, Arya playing tag? But I liked how Arya had issues telling Eragon how she felt. it was really realistic.
3/21/2010 c1 starsout
It was way too cheesy. But it was sweet and I liked it. Congrats on this wicked one shot.
25 Page 1 2 Next »