for The Darkness

10/6/2014 c1 TimeKeeper6984
brilliant
6/2/2012 c1 2Eekhoorntjes
I think it's good, story-wise. There's a lot of characterizationprogress. I don't know by how much your writing style has improved (the FanFic is older than my time here), but for this fic I would advise to use more spaces. The lines are jammed together, and dialogues said by different people shouldn't be in the same paragraphs. If Rosalie says, "Are you alright, Bella?" Bella's answer shouldn't be in the same paragraph. You might know that already, though. You did got the darkness spot on. And Bella's nature of falling, of course! (mobile cracked, yes)

I just wanted to say, good job! I hope it still comes in handy this review . . .

Eekhoorntjes
5/5/2011 c1 wobblewiggle
Hey, going back and reading more of your stories!

This is another example of your insightful writing. Most authors don't really dwell on Bella's "nerves" when Edward has to be away from here, so that first was interesting to read. The attack (shades of Port Angeles as well as Rosalie's attack) was well written, boy will Bella never learn? I most of all loved your Rosalie speech, it gives her a humanity she's rarely given, it gives more of a reason for her to accept Bella and gives grounds for the two of them to form a friendship of their own, rather than piggybacking on Alice's. Emmett's shopping at the end gives a nice lightness to the end, while Rosalie's reaction to him makes their relationship better as you now know how much he really means to her so her comment isn't really as harsh as it would appear in so many other stories.

Thank you for this story. It was a delight to read.
8/14/2010 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
A great story. Very well written.
7/25/2010 c1 2NinjaBook
LOL! love the band-aid part with emmet. loved the story overall 2! :)
5/3/2010 c1 Shay4Two
I really love Rose/Bella fics. They are so angsty and sweet at the same time.
4/2/2010 c1 Abertha
I loved it
2/24/2010 c1 3aderrett
this is really really good
1/23/2010 c1 7KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder
A very good Rosalie/Bella friendship fic. Thanks for sharing it!
1/20/2010 c1 13Simaril
Do you need a vet?, would you like some flour? Hilarious, great story thanks for sharing x x x
1/3/2010 c1 Aryntha
I can't believe I'm the first to review this one-shot, because it was lovely.

I'd love to read more of your stories.