for In Moonlight

3/9/2012 c1 12She.Drowned.In.Venom
First of all, ["...surprised you are not deft..."] it's DEAF not DEFT.

Second... LDS temple? Are you LDS because most people outside of the church would say "mormon" and I don't think I've EVER seen one referenced in a FF.

Inner Universe - Yoko Kanno - I ADORE her. First heard her stuff in Escaflowne.

You have a few things to work on like remembering which "were/where" to use, but I loved this piece! REALLY sweet fic! :)
11/27/2010 c1 XxCharlottexX1
this is good! ^_^

i just have to point out that you have a pretty name, if aria is your name. My friend wants to change her name to that. ^_^
3/5/2010 c1 26ShadowsOfPenAndPaper
n-i also have an odd taste in music. ilisten to oldies an the new screamo music. eh but the oldies music was the perfect thing for this story
1/6/2010 c1 25sasunaru2themax
You could write a sequel where kakashi and iruka make that bet and *wink*. I LOVED! This.
1/5/2010 c1 That Which Is Sin
wonderful! absolutely magnificent! iie iie daijobu daijobu! your taste in music is esquisite :D i love that kind of music ;D well i personally think this needs a sequel...please? for me? lol i like the way that sasuke is really affectionate and naruto is so adorable! :D so keep on writing dear friend!
1/4/2010 c1 3Kukat
this was a really well done story. i really enjoyed it and btw u dont hav odd taste in music, lol i like the same stuff
1/4/2010 c1 27animewiccan725
i loved it! i think the only major OOCness that i noticed was that naruto had the patience to actually learn to play the piano...and that he could cook something other than ramen!
1/3/2010 c1 17Saxima
Aw, this was beautiful, I'm a violinist myself and I could just hear the songs and even feel the emotion, it was a beautiful story, and don't worry, you don't have a weird taste in music, I like all those songs. Kalafina is one of my favorite Japanese female groups- and inner universe, even though it's Russian, it's still awesome. Good job~
1/3/2010 c1 yaoixBritxbird
O_O what? no reviews? this is an outrage! xD;; i loved this story so much. and you don't have a weird taste in music 8D ^o^ more pwease!