for Client One

1/22/2015 c1 25Jessica314
This was fun :)
11/25/2012 c1 32Louey06
This was great. I love how Jenks is so terrified of jasper
11/6/2012 c1 10Katsudonfataledeactivated
Like it! Poor Jenks :/ I like the last bit, it just shows how playful the cullens are :P
11/27/2011 c1 AmeliaQ
So funny just as i had imagined!
6/17/2011 c1 Tilli Roxs
This story was really good I,like many people, liked the ending that's was a poor deal it should've been for like a month
6/11/2011 c1 31NamelesslyNightlock
Lol, the ending was hilarious. Jenks makes whole thing sound just so morbid, and then, standing outside, Bella and Jasper are joking around like nothing happened...
10/10/2010 c1 2SharonWillow
Your last line was hilarious. Wonderful job.
8/17/2010 c1 6HisSingertoo
I must tell you-I found your story as I scanned a list of faves of another reader who had faved me for my stories. It caught my eye because it was a Twilight FF and I am a huge Twi fan.

I enjoyed this one-shot very much. Poor Jenks! I'm sure he never expected to get clients such as Jasper when he began doing this line of work. I worked high stress for too many years. I can identify with the demands of a "Client One". Thankfully mine only wanted to get blood out of a rock, but not my neck. Equally unfortunate, he thought I was that rock. Oh well, another lifetime and I digress.

I think you are a talented writer and I look forward to reading your other works. Thank you for giving me a little bit of fun today.

Patty Poston

FF Colleague
8/14/2010 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
A great story. Very well written.
5/24/2010 c1 puzzlepieces0903
Sweet!
3/26/2010 c1 1SimplyKatieKate
nice story. i almost believed jasper was evil. ohh.. poor jenks..
3/20/2010 c1 23emmettsmyfave
I love it! Jenks is one of my favorite minor minor characters! and that was so like him!

emmettsmyfave
1/31/2010 c1 34yourfriendlyneighborhoodturtle
Great story! It was very funny how he refers to Jasper as "Client One". He's really that afraid of him? Lolz.
1/22/2010 c1 2CountryBoy419