FanFiction.Net
for Heaven Forbid

8/20/2014 c1 5becauseambatman1
Omg, yes moooooorrrrre! Ahhh! Can't get enough of these two! Your writing style portrays them so well.
6/20/2013 c1 7Instaquarius
:D Please make a Sequel for this! Its amazing While reading I could almost picture the entire scene in my head, you illustrated everything so perfectly :'3

Also would you mind maybe doing a prequel as well? *Maybe how Itachi and Sakura met and stuff * If its not too much trouble if you don't want to its fine :3

Keep it up
3/12/2010 c1 3DeeaE
love it
1/5/2010 c1 Rosenkreuz Orden
to be perfectly honest with you, i DO adore this fic. this has so mch potential, after all, the relationships that are "forbidden" are the strongest of them all. this could easily be a series of fics, or a multichapter story. :}

very nicely written and the whole thing flows beautifully. very nicely done.
1/4/2010 c1 79smileyfacebabe
I adore this fic. Like, a lotlotlotlotLOT.

I really really like how you have Naruto in there :)

But what really caught my eye was the style in which you wrote this.

But something you could do to improve your writing is add more detail, more descriptions about how things feel or look.

It'll help install the image into the reader's head instead of leaving it up to them to make up the details, since I've noticed that less details tends to make the fic seem bland and like black words on a white sheet of paper instead of a STORY.

But this really is cool, I love it to DEATH! :D

So please don't take what I've said above harshly, I really don't mean to offend you!

The last line was absolutely brilliant, I'm just in love with it! :)

Take care and I hope you have a nice day! :3
1/4/2010 c1 12Anthraxy
This was wonderful 3
1/4/2010 c1 10JadeMasonAuthor
I'm usually not much for angsty fics but this is really good ^^

You write so that one get caught into it, great work ^^