for Everafter

2/2 c1 Black Fungus
Poor Cas, me I am a selfish ass I would have just told my kids that uncle Cass was an angel and to get over it. family secret or something. I liked this a lot. Thanks for the happy ending.
2/23/2019 c1 Guest
Psh idk what you’re talking about, this is just about perfect (minus maybe a couple spelling errors). The ending was honestly perfect. It perfectly balanced out the (amazing) angst. You should be proud of this .
12/17/2018 c1 4Snovolovac
Shit son, you murdered a tiny part of me and planted it back with that ending. Awesome
4/27/2018 c1 CallmeArson
This is amazing. you made me cry you crule bastard. fEeLiNgS
3/18/2018 c1 Hope Survives
This is just so beautiful
3/20/2016 c1 18Jade Johanson
I would just like to say that I am now sobbing and my pillow is wet and now my nose is running and this story hurt me. It was amazing. Imortality is always a thing that I feel bad for characters who are. If you live on and everyone dies. No fun. This story emotionally ruined me but it ended well.
10/18/2015 c1 Guest
This is heart-wrenching and beautiful. So beautiful!
5/24/2013 c1 ravenclxws
It's almost like you predicted the future! How did you know Cas was going to become human? That's scary bro... XP
12/28/2012 c1 8Itismesee
Just perfect
9/8/2012 c1 7dragonlover131313
This actually made me tear up D:
4/30/2012 c1 6killing u with umbrellas
Loved it
1/13/2012 c1 4WhoGeek
Fantastic way to end it. Sad, but at the same time, Dean never gives up trying to get Cas home, and Sam is so sure that Dean is trying. Beautiful.
12/17/2011 c1 Kayleigh
How? How did you make me FEEL Castiel's loneliness and pain so well in so few words? I bow down to your talent, Tashilover.
12/17/2011 c1 25mysticmajestic
And this, kids, is why you never want to be immortal. Gosh, how heart-wrenching! I'd say I feel for Cas, but I can't; watching everyone he loves die around him isn't something I have experienced. Immortality is such a fickle thing, isn't it? It's why I'm glad that there's such a thing called death.

Aha, sorry I'm ranting. I loved your story, good job! 3