FanFiction.Net
for Mine Is A Four Letter Word

7/10/2012 c18 Honulvr
It's about friggin' time! Phew! I thought it would never happen. Thank the Gods! And, thank you for the great ESN.
7/10/2012 c17 Honulvr
I think that the reason Sookie is so annoying at times is because it seems she is resisting for resistances sake. Like you said, if he had demanded it then she would have vehemently refused. Too many times she is difficult, simply because she wants to be difficult, not because she is expressing her true desires. I personally, think that being a modern woman means you can do what you want without playing games. Sookie seems like she is playing out of a 'rules' book or something and that is annoying.
7/10/2012 c16 Honulvr
wow! I really thought you would draw it out longer, thank the Gods you didn't.
7/10/2012 c15 Honulvr
I'm going to assume Eric staged it as part of his get out of Dodge plan. No friggin' way is this a eric/sookie fic with more than half left and no eric except dream eric. Good way to make sookie finally admit her feelings for our viking though ... and to show little dr telepath those feelings as well.
7/10/2012 c11 Honulvr
I wouldn't have entitled this so much 'modern woman' as it is 'scared immature stupid woman'. Yes, at least she provided him time to change his plans, but for her to act like she did it for him in any way or out of fairness for him rather than her fear of commitment (that I admit she has every reason to have) is nonsense. Once again, she runs without proper communication first. At least this time she left a note, but personally, I don't understand why Eric likes her. She has completely spurned her twice now and that is kinda crappy. Since there are still 30 more chapters to this story I'm sure they will meet again, but I'm annoyed. Yes, partly because I don't like my viking being hurt, but mostly b/c I've seen people like Sookie before hell I've been that person who runs and in RL, you only tend to be followed once or twice - the third time you come together you are usually too late. I suppose if you have the added benefit of being a person's favorite food maybe you get that third shot at it.
7/10/2012 c10 Honulvr
I find it ridiculous that she thinks he wouldn't expect things back from her. Wouldn't a normal relationship have give and take on both ends? Why would she ever want a relationship that is take take take without giving of herself in return? I know this is the Sookie we all know and love, but if she wants a certain type of relationship she really should talk to him about it. I don't understand at all why she would have gone home at all if she wanted to build a life on her own. Was she really so naive to think she could return home and be left to herself? If so, how would she have bettered her life there? I just feel like she is being completely unfair to Eric who seems to be turning her life upside down to fulfill her more difficult needs and now she is hiding away from him? If she is planning to run off on her own she better tell him now, before he puts his plans in motion. It's not that I feel she owes him the lifelong commitment of a perm blood bond right now, but he is willing to wait on that. He is being understanding and willing to try and woo her at this point and she is being rather selfish and juvenile. I would at least want her to be mature enough to talk to the man saving her life and protecting her freedom in so many ways.
7/10/2012 c8 Honulvr
Does she know that the bond would go both ways if it were permanent? I also wonder why she thinks he must see things her way and she doesn't have to bother to see them his way. That's not even beginning to mention the Vampire Political implications of being bonded. I hope she will eventually have a decent, intelligent conversation regarding the bond. I suppose things may be awful fresh from Bheel and his betrayal and shoving blood down her throat though. I'm giving the benefit of the doubt, but I sincerely hope that she will eventually listen about it.
7/10/2012 c7 Honulvr
Too much fun! Looking forward to finding out the plan and I'm so excited that I don't have to wait for it!
7/10/2012 c5 Honulvr
I'm only hesitant because I know there will have to be upcoming angst. I loved this chapter and yes, angst is necessary to not make for a truly boring story. However, I hope Eric gets to actually call her 'Mine' before the end of the story and have it truly mean something. I understand Sookie's original reluctance to the word, but now that she has the benefit of exposure to other cultures she should at least consider what it means in his world and what it really means to Eric. I hope her 'annoying Sookie' doesn't make too many appearances making me want Eric to just dump her along the way. Especially since I'm fairly certain Dr Telepath will make another appearance.
7/10/2012 c4 Honulvr
This was a great chapter! Can't wait to hear more about what Sookie learned and we still don't know how romantic things may or may not have gotten with Dr Telepath.
7/10/2012 c3 Honulvr
uh oh, is she permanently bonded to ... I can't even say it ... Bill? ICK! I really hope not, if so she will have to kill him definitely. I'm assuming that the summer sunlight in Sweden was her cure to her Vamp problem?
7/10/2012 c1 Honulvr
Hmmm... intrigued ... so glad I get to immediately move to the next chapter - yay for me!
6/20/2012 c41 dettyfan
fantastic reading. I loved the characters and the story line. although i loved that Eric and Sookie ended sharing a great love above all I kind of felt disappointed that Sookie couldn't choose between Eric and Henrick...and although she was smart enough she didn't realise that she was hurting Eric (a person who really loves somebody, stops and chooses... sacrifices herself at some point... from my point of view she was selfish and this didn't quite make with the character, of course from my point of view). The story was very well written and I added it to my favourites. thank you for sharing it. :) (i wrote the review because you wanted one as i was going to add to my favourites...i will read more of your stories..thank you!) :)
6/20/2012 c1 ericsookiefan
5/10/2012 c41 2AriaNight
One of the most beautiful fanfics ive ever read:) thank you amazing author!
1,373 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »