FanFiction.Net
for Mine Is A Four Letter Word

12/26/2011 c41 VixensLair
Thank you for moving away from the baby storyline. Thanks for the story, even if the ending made me tear up for two future losses.
12/26/2011 c37 VixensLair
Well, you had me up until the 'let's get sookie prego' nonsense. Please let them escape without child. Part of the allure is the fact that you can indeed have a fulfilling and loving relationship and life without having kids!
12/26/2011 c4 VixensLair
What a great start to this story... and I am SOOOO glad it is 41 chapters; I do love a good long story with a Viking sex god. I do hope that you let Eric hold Bill down as Sookie kills him.
12/25/2011 c41 Bellsing
I read this on rec from Ericizmine's wordpress & I'm so glad I did. Truly one of the best TB fic's I've ever read. Even with all the angst you still managed not to let it get too grim. I'll be off to check out your other fic's now :)
12/16/2011 c41 1IrisAyame
Hi!

I just ended reading your story. I must say I liked it a lot! I was sad because of the baby she lost, I'm quite disappointed with you because I was thinking of Sookie as a mother and Eric accepting it etc.

Thanks for the wonderful story and for the Nordic mythology references. I was raised with some of these stories (when I was a child, my parents told me about Thor's hammer during storms) and that's fun to hear about them again.
12/14/2011 c41 7kleannhouse
i finally finished the whole story sorry i did not review each chapter, bad me... i loved this story you had me intrigued from the beginning and it stayed there through out the entire story... i do feel sorry for Henrik, he is and was Sookie's other love and ERic is so gracious to allow it... i wish we could have seen Eric and Sookie more with Annika while she grew up but i guess that would have made the story a bit longer...i absolutely hated Frode and Finn , even worse than Andre and he is a cad and scoundrel rolled into one. I detested him even more when he hurt Henrik the way he did... thank you for writing this for us. my best Kristie
12/6/2011 c9 2Maori kotiro
O.M.G seriously...O.S.M
12/6/2011 c4 Maori kotiro
Wow interesting story, loving it so far, what a shame I have to go to work, but ima read more on my iphone during my breaks...lol
12/6/2011 c3 Maori kotiro
If I was Sookie I would of taken Bills invitation to her home back...very interesting
12/1/2011 c41 12lisabit
Adorable story here, I loved it :)
11/23/2011 c41 1SPNjunkie25
This was a WONDERFUL story! Thank You! :) xoxo
11/21/2011 c41 ilovemysteries
Omg. We cried our colective eyes out. Thanks so much.
11/21/2011 c33 ilovemysteries
Wowza.
11/21/2011 c30 ilovemysteries
Home sick. Finally found time to finish reading. It's getting angsty. Enjoying it quite a bit especially the amnesia twist.
11/19/2011 c4 1very zealous reader
Arg...Bill!

Love the line likening her to a skydiver and taking the plunge!
1,373 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »