for Mine Is A Four Letter Word

1/17/2020 c1 GlassMazeGazer
I would have been much more interested in geography if the lessons had been like that.

I must say, Sookie was asking a lot when expecting Eric to remember she had Bill as her boyfriend. Judging by her physical interaction with him, it didn’t seem much like she remembered Bill was her boyfriend. How could she expect Eric to be mindful of what she was ignoring?

I’m eager to find out what the questions about Scandinavia were about, as well as Sookie’s trip.
10/7/2019 c41 SusanJ39
Just finished reading all of your SVM/TB stories and really enjoyed them. You're a talented writer and I enjoyed the plot twists and new character, Henrik. Puts a new spin on the E/S relationship. Thanks!
4/7/2019 c41 ljhjelm49
Oh my gosh I love this story.
3/12/2019 c33 Gapch
plot issue being that Eric can fly... so falling off cliff is a contradiction?
3/12/2019 c20 Gapch
nice love scene
3/11/2019 c12 Gapch
Sadly, no one, be they woman or man, can have it all.
3/11/2019 c5 Gapch
love the Caterpillar to butterfly sookie.
7/26/2018 c38 Guest
You should let Eric be with the other fey girl and Sookie with Henrick .
3/15/2018 c16 celajwhitney
poor henrik, how can any man compare to eric? except maybe godric.
1/12/2018 c33 celajwhitney
eric can fly! why did he go over the cliff?
1/12/2018 c23 celajwhitney
you write the most amazing love scenes.
1/12/2018 c21 celajwhitney
this chapter was simply beautiful, the love eric feels for sookie finally in words. and hers for him, breathless!
1/12/2018 c14 celajwhitney
did eric blow up his own club (hopefully with bill inside) to get away from louisiana? it would be just like him to do that.
1/12/2018 c11 celajwhitney
could eric, deep down, be proud of sookie for escaping so ingeniously? i think he could! eric always has a plan, and another, and another.
1/12/2018 c10 celajwhitney
if eric is so smart, why hasn't he come to the answer that displays of strength attract women he doesn't want?
1,373 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »