for Mine Is A Four Letter Word

1/12/2018 c9 celajwhitney
eric has no business being pissed, all he has shown sookie is that he wants to fuck her and own her.
1/12/2018 c5 celajwhitney
loved it!
1/12/2018 c4 celajwhitney
well, well, well, eric is finally growing a brain cell. he should know humans enough, and sookie in particular, to know she wants to be loved and not owned. god knows that can come later.
8/29/2017 c41 Guest
Reading again after a very long time, I've truly enjoyed it a second time. Thanks again.
8/25/2017 c1 drkraez
Oooh. Awesome first chapter...
8/24/2017 c41 VampMad50
This story overwhelms and makes my emotions drop and soar in every chapter. Wonderful *sniffle* :-)
6/5/2017 c13 4LdyJulanna
well that's interesting...
6/5/2017 c5 LdyJulanna
awe .. now see that's a good start.
6/5/2017 c4 LdyJulanna
she should still exchange wit Eric it would be better to be his then anyone elese's doesn't she get that ?
5/7/2017 c40 SnowMercy
Poor bloke. Henrik should at least get a v juice healing for that leg since he's def not getting the girl.
5/7/2017 c22 SnowMercy
Good boy, though I doubt it'll be enough to get that monkey off his back.
5/6/2017 c4 SnowMercy
Eric is diabolical. I love it!
4/27/2017 c41 MsNorthman
Omg I loved this story!
4/27/2017 c22 MsNorthman
Sometimes I feel like slapping Sookie silly! How can she let Henrik kiss her like that? Talk about leading a man on! And I'm glad Henrik burned that card. He's so honorable and deserves better. But I think this won't be the last we hear from the mysterious vampire. If Henrik were smart he would tell Sookie and Eric what happened.
1/4/2017 c40 Guest
Sorry but this kind of feel like Sookie should have stayed in Sweden with Hendrick and Eric could stayed witwith that Swaden girl . Like in the need their just going be apart and together again their no that omg so amazing ever lasting love with them . Like umm I want but you I go out have fun like an open marriage or something . Also, I felt that women would saved was a bit pathetic because knew what he wanted Sookie but used his weeks to fuck him and then try and see doubt by saying Sookie cast her own spells like bitch you want his cock and you don't really love him because didn't you trust him . Sure we'll our doubts but she had a thousands years to come to him and she didn't come on .
1,373 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »