for Mine Is A Four Letter Word

11/26/2016 c12 Guest
You grew up and escaped a big dicked gilded cage is what you did.
11/26/2016 c11 Guest
Good for Sookie. She deserves better than being laughed at and patted on the head by a condescending asshole.
11/26/2016 c10 Guest
Why are you writing Eric as such a male chauvinist pig? His misogyny knows no bounds. I guess he think his penis will make up for it?
11/26/2016 c4 Guest
Sookie is kind of dumb. She should have revoked Bill's invitation after the last rape. Eric is still a manipulative bastard. So, nothing has changed.
11/10/2016 c17 Guest
It's sad that so many authors enjoy writing an Eric who can't understand what no means. He has a rape-culture mentality when it comes to women.
6/9/2016 c41 Guest
Really enjoyed the story. Thought it was excellent from start to finish. Heinrich was a great extra to the usual Eric/Sookie saga. Very original. Loved it. Thank you!
2/14/2016 c41 BelleWolf
Great story. I really enjoyed the new characters along with the "old" and the new setting of being in Sweden. It was very hard to put down with all the twists and turns. There was darkness with light and bringing some Norse mythology made for a very enjoyable read. Thank you!
8/29/2015 c4 cela
well, well, well, eric is finally learning to take a lighter hand where sookie is concerned.
8/1/2015 c3 BookwormI
Henrik Ibsen? Really?
7/4/2015 c28 vangrrl
I quite like this twist! An amnesiac Eric who is back 1000 years!
4/16/2015 c41 WitchMitzi
Awesome story!
4/3/2015 c41 Allessandra
Awesome. Wonderful. All that I'd hoped. You managed an Eric that was still strong and prideful, YET loving with a Sookie who in her indignance didn't give it all away and still managed to become a vampire. A little rivalry in love, some behind the sceneries treachery. Yes, truly a pleasure. I missed Pam, but that aside? FAVED.
2/5/2015 c41 MiniLover
Oh my gosh! This was such an amazing story! Such incredibly devastating but then also wondrously loving situations these two survived! So emotional at times, it was hard to read! One of the most powerful stories I've read! Please continue your writing!
2/4/2015 c1 MiniLover
Great start to this story! Loved the geography lesson! Can't wait to read more...
10/28/2014 c6 Shantigal
I really hope they work out, they are so good together :-)
1,373 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »