FanFiction.Net
for Mine Is A Four Letter Word

11/28/2013 c16 Guest
You know what Sookie is? She's a freakin' user.
11/28/2013 c15 Guest
You call this an update?
11/28/2013 c14 Guest
She is quite the insecure slut
11/28/2013 c13 Guest
This sookie is a total slut.
11/26/2013 c4 Guest
She's really dumb as a doornail. Why didn't she revoke his invitation when the sun was still up? Or are you just that desperate to add drama at the expense of making your lead character a total idiot.
11/26/2013 c3 Guest
That was foolish of her to warn his rapist that she'll rescind her invitation. I guess she's all breasts than brains.
8/30/2013 c41 Ceramicmama
I know this story is 3 years old and you may not even check this account anymore, I must tell you, or cyberspace, or whatever us out there that will read these words- you have written a fucking awesome story. Thank you!
8/28/2013 c8 Ceramicmama
Still loving it! But I would rethink the word "lair" because it reminds me of spiders and comic book villains.
8/27/2013 c2 Ceramicmama
Just found you and I loooove your writing! Developed, not overly descriptive, original. I'm loving it! Thank you!
8/10/2013 c41 GypsyNight
Fascinating story, so different from most I've read. I like their ending...I've never really hoped for Sookie to become a vampire, but if she did it should be like this.
8/7/2013 c21 GypsyNight
Interesting...such a lovely way for them to come together, yet it seems they've opened themselves to a whole new level of vulnerability and danger I am a little worried for what's to come. Look forward to finding out...
8/7/2013 c20 GypsyNight
Good fluff...it worked well b/c they didn't lose themselves to it gratuitously - still so 'them'. Yay :)
8/5/2013 c5 GypsyNight
A different yet intriguing portrayal of E&S...he's a little less funny and darker than I feel I've come to know him, but still it works and rings true as him. She's more confident, brazen, in touch with herself...but again I recognize her just as a woman she could have been perhaps. Interesting combination, I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes...
6/10/2013 c41 Lovetb
Thanks so much for this great story, such a pleasure to read!
6/9/2013 c41 B-Rock525