FanFiction.Net
for Mine Is A Four Letter Word

1/29/2010 c13 SB322
I really like independent Sookie. I also like that she's not able to blame her feelings on Eric's blood & is acknowledging that she cares for him & misses him.

Can't wait to see how Eric deals with Sophie Anne. So, his child is the King of Sweden... That makes things interesting & hopefully protects her from the wrath of SA!
1/29/2010 c12 audrey
Nice! Enjoying this fic. And nice choice of song.
1/29/2010 c12 miara12
Believe me when I say that I love this story and I look forward to your daily updates (thank you very much) ,But I have to ask...what happened to this chapter? Why so short? I felt so unfulfilled, like I was being shown something really good and all of a sudden the door slammed in my face...lol. But regardless, the story rocks. I hope the next chapter will kinda have more meat on it's bones if you get my drift. LOL.
1/28/2010 c12 AntiheroesPreferred
I just discovered your story tonight and am really getting into it. Looking forward to more chapters!
1/28/2010 c12 BrooklynCali
Beautiful chapter. Can't wait to see what Eric has been up to. ;)
1/28/2010 c12 28heatherkw
i liked the dream :) can't wait to see what happens next!
1/28/2010 c12 BecomingPartII
That was hot, and I love the line about wanting to be hers too. More, please :)
1/28/2010 c12 judeklr
Very nice dream, I'm sure someone will find her, as long as it's the right people good, but with her luck, I'm thinking no.
1/28/2010 c12 WantstobeMrsDarcy
M since she ran away can I have the Viking?

I promise I'll take extra special care of him...just don't tell my hubby! ;)
1/28/2010 c12 3curly-kitty
Wow.

Just...wow.

Of course she made a mistake. Anyone who could walk away from Eric, not just once, but twice, is just full of mistakes and soon to be full of regrets.
1/28/2010 c12 1SVMReaderCH
That was such a beautiful dream. She has to go back to him! MORE! chapters SOON!
1/28/2010 c12 TruBloodEric
I really enjoy the whole story and Sookie. It isn't a Master and Servant type of script. It is interesting that Henrick was brought into the picture. I think it opens up your Eric to really think about his values and feeling towards Sookie. Seriously, who else would walk away from Eric like that? I think he might have met his match and will have to put up a good fight for her even if Henrick is not in the picture.
1/28/2010 c12 waitwhatwasthat
Such vivid imagery! Will we soon find out where this new apartment of hers is located? Maybe someone else will find her first! I'm on the edge of my seat. Thank you for writing!
1/28/2010 c12 7ncmiss12
Awesome chapter! can't wait for the next one! I can't beleive she left Eric like that! well at least He can kill bill now!
1/28/2010 c12 sluggysmom
Listen to your dreams, Sookie!
1,374 « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 90 .. Last Next »