FanFiction.Net
for Mine Is A Four Letter Word

1/27/2010 c10 28heatherkw
great chapter! of course sookie would be mad. can't wait for more.
1/27/2010 c11 hah09
ugh... I can't believe she left before he woke... she is a little bit of a coward. I would have liked her to talk to him and express why she left, but to leave twice with out talking it out is corwardly... great story...
1/27/2010 c11 heavensangel01
Really great Chapters 10 and 11 that is I was sad with the note thou so please write more soon :) thank you
1/27/2010 c11 WantstobeMrsDarcy
Promise me Bill's torture will be 7 levels of hell before he meets his final end!
1/27/2010 c10 1SVMReaderCH
He has to fall asleep soon! lol. i want to hear more about the other guy, the Dr.
1/27/2010 c10 10GaijinVamp
Eric has a real, intelligent, caring, human rival now. He better start planning a romantic attack.
1/27/2010 c10 alexpld
I love her independent nature, but hate her being childish sometimes. Can't wait to see what she does.
1/27/2010 c10 3curly-kitty
Can't wait to see how she's going to get away from him. I assume that is what she's planning to do now.
1/26/2010 c10 ericsgirl1
Don't get it! All Sookie has ever wanted is for someone to put her first - well, Eric is and your making it not good enough. I don't know, maybe this story will grow on me. It's just a little to much idependence on Sookies part that is getting on my nerves. To each their own.
1/26/2010 c10 outinritefield1
As much as I enjoy the professions of undying love, I like the angst just as much. With that being said, I think Sookie should make a liar out of Eric. And uh yeah I would totally think that little Haiku at the end of her email was a love note. So in that thinking I agree with Eric. But not always his views are a little archaic. Though I wouldn't share my boyfriend with other women he can have female friends.

Anyhoo, love the story, can't wait to find out if Sookie comes out willing or makes him break the door down. lol
1/26/2010 c10 slywolfie
i think the viking should just dump her ass and let her deal with her own problems and she how well she does haha
1/26/2010 c10 ladysansoo
Great story! Loving it so far...
1/26/2010 c10 3murgatroid-98
Very nice. I can see Sookie's reluctance. She likes Eric but she was brought up to be her own woman and take care of herself. I wonder what Gran would advise her to do. Maybe if Eric told her he cares for her and would miss her terribly, she would soften a little. It's obvious she's going to need protection, because Sophie-Anne and Bill will be after her where ever she goes. And I don't think either of them will be very kind to her. Also, I think she cares for Eric too.
1/25/2010 c10 WantstobeMrsDarcy
Hm never have to work again, all my wants needs and desires handed to me on a silver platter AND amazing sex with a Nordic God or go on the run and always be looking over my shoulder for the big bad boogie to get me.

Yeah

Real tough choice!
1/25/2010 c10 sluggysmom
Aw - I feel so badly for both of them. Maybe Eric is too ancient? That was such a good line. The things he would think to impress her will only make her turn away. Never thought about that. I do hope they can work it out.
1,373 « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »