FanFiction.Net
for Mine Is A Four Letter Word

1/14/2010 c5 BPM1983
Great chapter! I really hope Sookie and Eric get together, and sty that way. The doctor sound great but no one can beat the Viking for Sookie. Can't wait for an update.
1/14/2010 c5 nukemlee
Great chapter. I'm really curious as to what Eric will do or say to Bill.
1/14/2010 c3 BrooklynCali
Poor Sookie! Is it wrong I want her to get together with the doctor?
1/14/2010 c2 BrooklynCali
Really interesting set up. I can't see sookie fooling around with Eric when she is with Bill (she's way too loyal for that). But the geography lesson was a great scene :). Can't wait to see where you go with this!
1/14/2010 c5 1SVMReaderCH
Enjoyed the chapter. Surprised to hear Henrik and Sookie got it on, THAT would have been some interesting Lemonade. Also, I really hope Sookie kills Bill herself
1/14/2010 c5 ericsmine
Great chapter, though i must say Sookie has more will power than I would have had.lol.She came back with spunk and not the naive school when she left and she will need that to deal with Compton andeveryone else.
1/14/2010 c5 EN426
Every chapter you write is getting better. I like how your writing Sookie as a little more mature. Looking forward to more!
1/14/2010 c5 7ncmiss12
I am loving this story! Can't wait for more!
1/14/2010 c5 11cindysark
I loved everything about that chapter, especially the massage! I also loved Jealous Eric coming out to play. I'm really looking forward to seeing how they handle Bill.
1/14/2010 c5 AmaZen
Beautiful chapter, poetic writing, especially

"caused red rage to bloom across his soul like a field of poppies"

Sigh. Beautiful. Thank you!
1/14/2010 c5 3murgatroid-98
Very nice. I wonder if Henrik misses her.
1/14/2010 c5 sluggysmom
Aw...I have to say I felt bad for Eric. I do wonder why Sookie didn`t stay with Henrick or at least pursue some kind of a lasting relationship with him. I still prefer Eric and her together though.
1/14/2010 c5 3curly-kitty
I love it. You did a good job of walking that fine line between seducer and territorial vampire.
1/14/2010 c5 WantstobeMrsDarcy
Send the poor Viking my way...I promise he will leave with a smile!
1/11/2010 c4 11cindysark
I love it so far and I'm really enjoying your version of Eric! I can't wait for them to get closer.
1,374 « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »