FanFiction.Net

new favorite.

1/10/2010 c4 uvgottobekidding
Totally worth the wait.
1/10/2010 c4 Sandra Boyle
I like the plot and I hate the character Bill. looking forward to the next instalment.
1/10/2010 c4 Lyranelle
thanks for the quick update!
1/10/2010 c4 8dayzejane
*heart flutters*
1/10/2010 c4 1rcherry1977
Awesome! Excited about the new extension of her gift and aligning herself with Eric! Woo HOO! This story is getting exciting... THanks for the update!
1/10/2010 c4 ericsmine
I can't wait until Billy Boy gets his just desert.What a loser.I am so loving your viking.Question,Sookie knew she were coming back, why didn't she revoke Bill's invitation as soon as she set foot in her house?
1/10/2010 c4 Vamp Winter
good chapter ... Eric is playing it smart, Bill is SUCH a jerk ... can't wait for more
1/10/2010 c4 sluggysmom
Definitely worth the wait! And now I can`t wait for more!
1/10/2010 c4 7ncmiss12
Awesome Chapter! Can't wait for more!
1/10/2010 c4 EN426
I hate Bill, hope Eric gets his ass good. I hope Sookie doesn't have to run agin. Looking forward to next update.
1/10/2010 c4 3murgatroid-98
I'd say maybe Eric should answer one of Bill's messages to meet with him. That conversation should be interesting. Bill is really a jerk in this story. As for the bond, at this point she hadn't taken enough blood from either of them to have a permanent bond. At least I don't think so. Though it would have been a third exchange with Bill and that's significant if you go by the books. I like your way better, that it wore off. I also like that Eric seems to really care for her. Excellent chapter.
1/10/2010 c4 AmaZen
Great chapter. I really love this story - such a unique twist!

BTW, the evil spellcheck demon has struck again - "shoot" should be "'chute" (as in parachute.)
1/10/2010 c3 jlitch
Two words: Kill Bill.
1/9/2010 c3 WantstobeMrsDarcy
Oh please let the Viking appear soon!
1,373 « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »