FanFiction.Net
for Mine Is A Four Letter Word

9/16/2012 c17 Parable88
damm nice guys always finished last but thank god cause I love sookie and eric together in this story.
9/9/2012 c8 TheVikingVamp
Ok, that was the hottest thing I've ever read. You went there, and it worked. HOT!
8/22/2012 c5 2SouthernLady23
UGH! Just hate how Sookie makes Eric jump through hoops, but she jumps into bed with everyone else.

Hope Eric switches the tables on her soon LOL :)

Great story - can't wait to see how long Bill has to live!
8/21/2012 c2 SouthernLady23
OH! So now we know. I don't know - I think I'd choose Eric over Henrik LOL

Can't wait to see where this leads . . .
8/21/2012 c1 SouthernLady23
Great beginning! Can't wait to see what Sookie was doing abroad :)
8/9/2012 c13 5Pinocchio's J.C
I'm so disappointed in Sookie, in this chapter. There's Eric, not doing anything untoward with the fangbangers while she's gone, and she's actually fallen in love (if only partially) with another man. Poor, poor Eric. Sookie's acting like a child, I think.
7/24/2012 c41 7CarminMoon
As a whole, I rarely read unfinished works nowadays. (says the author with an unfinished story) I am always glad to find a gem, and read it voraciously.

I loved this story and it's twists and turns. I adored your broad character creation and the fact that though you strayed from canon (which is a good thing) you stayed within the believable realm of the original characters. Henrik is a great addition!

Lovely job. I am off to stalk your author page now!
7/10/2012 c41 Honulvr
I liked it! You still managed a bit of a surprise for me at the end and you let the reader have a bit of intrigue for possible imagined futures and true loves and what it all means. Hmmm... I have to say part of me want to imagine the easy way of disney, but I never believe it. The tale that you have woven is much more real, more believable and it is all the better and all the more magical for it! Thank you for sharing, that was wonderful!
7/10/2012 c40 Honulvr
This is a really good story. I like how you have brought these very different characters to a place where they actually share many things. Not just because they are both Vampire now, but loves and loss - both having lost children, both having known other love. You have really evened them out, made the playing field more level. Although, Eric is her maker now so he still retains that power, but it isn't any different from the power he was always able to yield with his strength and blood. That is one thing that I never understand about the SVM Sookie's argument that she wouldn't want Eric as her maker - he wouldn't have any power over her that he didn't really already have if he truly wanted to go that road of wielding it. What she never seems to grasp is that the power she wields over him, making him want her to love him not just obey him or be with him - is even more powerful. I'm excited to get to the HEA I'm hoping/assuming the next/last chapter will bring us.
7/10/2012 c33 Honulvr
Did Eric not remember he could fly at all? It didn't kick in on the way down?
7/10/2012 c29 Honulvr
well, there's a bit more foreboding for you ...
7/10/2012 c28 Honulvr
Interesting! I always wondered about why it didn't go this way the first time, but I just assumed it was like amnesia sometimes faced in humans that is the same, they know how to do everything and only forget their own life.
7/10/2012 c21 Honulvr
It was good. I know I've been commenting all along and I want to make sure you know that your writing is magnificent and makes me want to comment, makes me smile, makes me burst out yelling at the computer at times ... I have no complaints at all over your story or your characters or your writing at all - your writing is so good it elicits comments regarding human nature from me. Anyway, IT"S ABOUT FRIGGIN' TIME! PHEW! I say this, though I'm still a bit weary of more angst in our future - King Viggo is not going to be a happy camper that this little girl has tamed his fierce maker.
7/10/2012 c20 Honulvr
Well, you didn't have to hit us over the head with the foreboding at the end. You might as well have inserted music from one of those movies or had the bad guy sitting outside in the snow curling his mustache! :-) I suppose the next 11 chapters still contain some angst.
7/10/2012 c19 Honulvr
I can't imagine that he would want to still mold her like that at all, who would want that? To change what you fall in love with? I think so many people do that though, in desperation they try to be what they think someone wants instead of who they are ... I don't equate the blood bond as being that though and honestly, is she thinking seeing inside Dr Telepath's head is a good thing now? Because she could know Eric's true feelings with the permanent bond. Does she know anything about that yet? I don't recall her being told about the differences between the perm bond yet in this story.
1,373 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »