FanFiction.Net
for Mine Is A Four Letter Word

1/9/2010 c3 1rcherry1977
Bill is a Bast*rd! UGH! I hope Eric pays him back for what he did to Sookie! Where was Eric? He must not have felt her? Interesting... Thanks for the update! Love your story!
1/8/2010 c3 3curly-kitty
I like what you have so far to leave a review even if it didn't mean Viking sooner. Good job, keep em coming.
1/8/2010 c3 AmaZen
Hey, no need to beg for reviews. This story is great and will pull lots of 'em on its own merits! Thanks for another great chapter-can't wait to read more!
1/8/2010 c1 Amethyst144
I love this story. Please update very soon!
1/8/2010 c3 10GaijinVamp
so Bill rapes Sookie again, and she thinks it's a bad idea to tel Eric? Bad decision!
1/8/2010 c3 10ohfortuneslost
I liked this chapter as well, you are doing fabulous! I really enjoyed the language you are using, and I think it's... sweet in an odd way, omitting of course, the part with Bill of course...
1/8/2010 c3 7ncmiss12
Awesome story! Can't wait for more!
1/8/2010 c3 Linda
I like where this is headed. I also like that it reads easily with few errors. Nothing worse than a good story poorly written. Keep the chapters coming!
1/8/2010 c3 EN426
Bill's an asshole! I hope Sookie stakes his ass.
1/8/2010 c3 Ragrigento
Oh! That awful Bill! No wonder she ran. He's got some 'splaining to do to his Sheriff.
1/8/2010 c3 Sandra Boyle
I read the three chapters in 20 minutes, nice work, keep writing!

I can't stnd the
1/8/2010 c3 sluggysmom
Oh my goodness! That was horrible! Where is Bill now? Is Sookie with Henrick now? What about Eric? Ooh I have so many questions! Please update soon!
1/8/2010 c3 BPM1983
Great story! I hop Eric will find out what Bill did to Sookie, and find a way to damage Bill himself. Update soon please!
1/8/2010 c3 3murgatroid-98
I believe Bill went too far. I'd say he has lost her willingness to be with him. She could rescind his invitation now though couldn't she? It sounds like she and Henrik had a great time. I hope she is strong enough to be where the vampires can find her.
1/8/2010 c3 Vamp Winter
very interesting ... can't wait to see what happens with Eric and the new 'worldly Sookie' ... and that ass Bill
1,373 « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »