FanFiction.Net
for Mine Is A Four Letter Word

1/8/2010 c3 ericsmine
That SOB, I just knew something like that happened with Sookie.I am all in favor of the viking knowing what Bill did.OMG this story is all kinds of delish that I amfraid I will go into serious withdrawal if you don't update soon...you don't really want that to happened right?wink wink.
1/8/2010 c1 missj10
Very interesting!
1/8/2010 c2 3curly-kitty
I like what you have so far and can't wait for more!
1/8/2010 c2 1rcherry1977
I am really enjoying your story. This story is quite different from all of the others. Can't wait for the next installment!
1/8/2010 c2 jlitch
I think this story has lots of potential. Please keep writing! :)
1/8/2010 c2 3murgatroid-98
This is wonderful, I'm hooked. I want to know what happened in Sweden. And what will happen back in Bon Temps.
1/7/2010 c2 10GaijinVamp
This has exciting possibilities. I can't wait for the next chapter. It's really different. Could Sookie find love with another telepath? One who could block his thoughts from her? A human who could give her everything she wants? And not get her beaten, blown up, raped or staked? OMG!
1/7/2010 c1 GaijinVamp
Interesting beginning Sookie and Eric are close, even if she is still with Bill. But where did she go, and with whom?
1/7/2010 c2 racecz5
Wow, I haven't been this intrigued in a long time. I am positively giddy with anticipation. Your writing is well thought out and layered. I can't wait to see how you have developed Sookies character. I'm going to check out your other stories now. Keep the chapters coming.
1/7/2010 c2 25hearttorn
excellent start!
1/7/2010 c2 Sanda Boyle
I like the direction you are taking with this story. I am keen to learn where it is heading:)
1/7/2010 c2 EN426
Love it! Can't wait to read more. Update soon!
1/7/2010 c2 Ragrigento
What an intriguing start to a story! The Swedish MD is gonna throw the Viking for a loop. I can't wait to see what happens next
1/7/2010 c2 sluggysmom
YAY! I`ve been waiting for this!

Excellent chapter! I can`t wait until Eric finds out that Sookie is home. Did he know where she went? Why was Sookie bruised up before she left?

Can`t wait until your next update!
1/7/2010 c2 AmaZen
Ah, Door Number Three - and no tiger behind it! How lucky can a telepathic barmaid get?

Great story - please continue!
1,373 « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 Next »