FanFiction.Net
for A Timely Answer (Episode Two of 'If') *complete*

5/5/2018 c5 Truckee Gal
Had me worried for a bit, but you finished strong. What an amazing story idea linking the ancestors of Amanda's father with the ancestors of Lee's people! That it came full circle; fulfilling the blessings of bravery, compassion, kindness and purity (hope Lee learned his lesson on that already!) reminds me of the tie that binds.

"Blest be the tie that binds our hearts in Christian love; the fellowship of kindred minds is like to that above. ...
From sorrow, toil, and pain and sin, we shall be free; and perfect love and friendship reign through all eternity.

Hymnwriter: John Fawcett (1782)
5/5/2018 c3 Truckee Gal
Lee Stetson was way out of character here. Watching x-rated TV on his honeymoon?!
5/5/2018 c2 Truckee Gal
What is it with most guys that they insist on winging it rather than purchasing a map? Trust a K9 to come to the rescue! Hope it doesn't get too chilly overnight, but with a Husky named Snow, it's a concern. Lee and Amanda have no food, water or blankets.
7/7/2009 c5 Terry Kay
I've enjoyed both episode in this AU series. Hope there's more to come! Thank you!
2/7/2002 c5 tvgirl13
Wow! Great story! Loved the ending and the "making up". Keep up the great writing!
1/27/2002 c5 7Momm2five
Oh, this is great! Love the ending! Patiently waiting for episode three. YAY! Love how she showed up in the restaurant. Thanks again for such a great series!

L
1/27/2002 c5 1kitty kat7
that was great! there is more in the works isn't there? love this story!
1/27/2002 c5 7matahari2
Neat story! Especially the "making up" part, and working EJ into the story, too. Keep up the series...this is great fun! mh2:)
1/27/2002 c5 ec
Good Job. You got Lee off the hook today and the ancestors together in the past (with Desmond and Melrose no less!)

You KNOW you've got to do another part - right?
1/27/2002 c5 rsfanatic
I love your universe! I can't wait for the next episode!
1/27/2002 c5 19Stemwinder
oh my gosh! I loved it. another masterpiece. Definitly waiting for the next episode!
1/27/2002 c5 ScarecrowsAngel1
That was a great sequel, randibaby! Can't wait for more!

SA
1/26/2002 c3 rsfanatic
I love it! I can't wait for more...
1/26/2002 c3 ec
"That will be 75 dollars each for non-smoking cells..." Blue said straight- faced as he walked away.

(I love it!)

This was definitely NOT how Lee envisioned their evening together. Reluctantly, he got up, turned off the t.v. and followed after his distressed bride.

(Well, I should think not! Debbie indeed!)
1/25/2002 c2 Stemwinder
You know, when I Came to this page, it was to do a quick review check on my latest story. Then I see you've added another chapter, and I have to come out of lurking mode! And today, only three authors could do that to me. I promised myself. Oh well, I really enjoyed chapter two! Sitting on pins and needles waiting for chapter three. More please! LOL :D
20 Page 1 2 Next »