for Crosstrainers

6/18 c16 4gcrazyme
Loove your story, love the way it's written, so well & so leisurely, so I can enjoy reading for days on end! (well, 2 days anyway.) Hoping you can write more soon!
4/3 c1 Guest
Is this finished
3/19 c34 mleo918251
Another great chapter of Crosstrainers. I can't wait for more. Poor Station 32, they didn't get to see Roy in a good light. I'm glad that Johnny made up for it. Thanks you for sticking to the story.
3/2 c34 DRAGONQUEST1313
PLEASE PLEASE, FINISH THIS STORY. I HAVE READ THEM ALL TILL THIS POINT AND WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS.
2/28 c34 dragonqjest1313
Omg, please please please finish this story.
2/18 c34 Guest
sure hope you gonna continue )
2/16 c3 Guest
nice job
2/15 c34 MinervaMcGee
This is such an excellent story! Thanks so much for sharing your work!
2/12 c34 Sound
I completely understand that life gets busy and you might not have time to write, so please don't take this as impatience. I just wanted you to know that this and B is for Beginning are the two stories on at the moment that I keep checking in to see if there is a new chapter.
1/31 c1 Guest
Are there going to be more chapters last time you posted was th 6 th
1/29 c34 Susan
I'm so very glad that you picked this story back up. This was a great chapter. Please I'm begging here for an update ASAP love your stories
1/25 c1 Guest
When will more be added to this story
1/10 c34 8Pandaboo704
I found this story just recently so have not been following it for 7 years, but have been enjoying it. The only thing I wasn't crazy about in this Chapter is that Roy was always very professional. I don't think he would have let issues with Joanne interfere with his training. He let it bother him with Johnny, when they were at the Station, but he was always spot on during runs. I am still enjoying the story though.
1/9 c34 Guest
i don't recall an episode other than snake bite where johnny set his own IV. please reference it in the next chapter.
1/6 c33 Sg1robinson
This is my real Christmas present! Santa was late, but he came!
496 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »