for The Million Dollar Ghost Challenge Fic

2/9/2014 c1 2TheDemonLady
Tell me if anyones sent you their link to their version?
3/13/2011 c1 14sadistic-sex-master

Please write d story and thanks for your support

Love

Alexandra
1/27/2010 c1 41love2be4gotten
Neat request, but what are the boundaries because I agree with what sweetest lil empath had to say, I adore writing about hardcore stuff. And is this still going on, Or is it over?
1/22/2010 c1 3sweetest lil empath
okay first off, I agree with Martel, you should be careful where you post things these people are way serious about the rules.

And with that said I wholeheartedly accept your challenge ^~^! I just need to know if you have any specific likenesses with VxD or any boundaries I shouldn't cross. you know like do you want fluff or hard core rape or just mutual smex, etc. I'm just asking cause I don't wanna write something I would enjoy(rape) and then you not like it cause it goes against some moral code or what ever.
1/7/2010 c1 Martel
I'd love to see this done too, but you do know that posting non-stories (like challenges, in this case) is against this website's rules, right?

I know you're not the first one to do this in the DP fandom, but it worries me that someone might start reporting you all in the middle of a tantrum, or something.
1/7/2010 c1 666arashi wolf princess
*smiles* I'm willing to take this challenge though question anything else that needs to be part of fic or anything goes as long it has the lemon in there.