for Hakubi Potter Harry

5/20 c3 Guest
Harry must be obedient. He should obey and follow Dumbledore, no question asked. Heil Dumbledore. Sieg heil!
1/5 c11 Guest
So much of the word count is useless. So disappointing to have most of the last chapter add nothing to the plot. Then to have yet one more asshole writer not finish what they start.
6/30/2020 c11 1Currahee506
More please
11/29/2019 c9 tf
wtf randoms fucking nobodeys fuck them who cares
9/9/2018 c1 17Lerris
I read through part of 4. I'd recommend trying to stay truer to the characters, which of course is made more difficult by Harry being adopted. Harry doesn't really feel like Harry Potter. Also, you can't really bring the whole crew into the Harry Potter world without tilting it.
1/13/2018 c11 6Princess Asuna
I am sad this story seems dead v_v
10/27/2017 c11 2JDS62
As always I live in hope that good fics like this are actually still being worked on, I know that they are probably not but still, I can only hope.
9/25/2017 c8 Bronze
This whole Tri-wizards thing was one of the stupidest that England, France and Bulgaria ever thought up! In the last one they lost ALL three champions! So this time they make the first task getting a phony egg from a nesting mother dragon. That shows just how brain damaged the magical world of Europe is! All magicals know you leave a nesting dragon alone! Even the dragon handlers back off and they're trained to handle them! Maybe next time they should force the head of all three or more schools...better yet, All three ministers of magic be force to compete and face whatever deadly and/or dangerous beast is the first task. Perhaps if they all die the rest of their governments would realize it's too dangerous for students of any age to do. Though, if Fudgewacker is still minister, I doubt he would believe he had to compete nor it was as dangerous as he was told. I do believe his IQ would measure somewhere in the negative numbers.
9/25/2017 c7 Bronze
Are you nucking futs?! Snape only loves himself! He has KNOW OF Harry since birth but never KNOWN him personally! Yet he belittles him because of a grudge against his father. Then we have the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder himself. He can't secure a birdfeeder against squirrels never mind something as important as the Goblet of Fire! As security for such an important artifact and prevent tampering he put an age line around it. Now granted in the British magical world all they know how to play is Quidditch. So an age line would stop most Purebloods. However Muggle-borns know of many other sports that would easily get around that age line. And yet none of them even thought of them. Thus I must assume that the longer they're in the magical world the more their common sense leaves them. Or maybe it's a case of magical brainrot? Either way the longer they're in that world the stupider they seem to get.
9/25/2017 c5 Bronze
Are they wizard or just natural born morons? They're in the middle of nowhere being chased by an angry bear and not one of them thinks to stun it?! The three of them DO NOT belong in any of the four houses of Hogwarts! Alright, I'll give you that Crab and Goyle have fewer brain cells then a gnat so would never think of it. However, what's Malfumed's excuse? Crab and Goyle are nothing more then hired muscle, bodyguards to keep Malfumed and his mouth from being pounded to moosh. Cunning? Malfumed doesn't know what the word means never mind have any!
4/16/2017 c11 2Red Death
I hope you pick this story up again someday, it's really good!
4/15/2017 c1 Red Death
You certainly like to summarize huge plot events that should be fleshed out into actual story. Also, your tendency to use things like "Oh yes, and..." And "Of course," and "But anyway," and "Hey," when you start describing things, people, and major events give the impression that your just making things up right then and there, just sticking it into the narrative at any point because "oooh, this would be COOL!"

I like this idea, but it needs a LOT of cleanup.
3/4/2017 c11 rhizz17
Update please
2/27/2017 c11 1kat1017
please update this story, it is too good to just be forgotten and left unfinished.
8/7/2016 c11 4David Brown
The only thing I don't like about this fic is that it hasn't been updated in six years. It's a great story that I read only just today. I hope that someday, I'll be able to read about Harry's decision as to who to take to the Yule Ball. Best friend Haku? Sweet Sasami? Everyone's favorite Wobbly, Luna? Persuasive Daphne? All of them?

And what will happen when Harry confronts another boggart in the Third Task Maze? All of the girls slicing Kagato with swords of light? Or maybe a crumple-horned snorkack bites Kagato's head off?

If you ever get back to this, it would be awesome. If not, thanks for an engaging story.
198 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »