for Whither Thou Goest

6/11/2018 c1 23Uhura the 9th
OH yes! that was great reference of the Bible.
4/4/2010 c1 Roman Holiday
I love it. I think she definitely would've gone with him if he didn't change his mind.
1/14/2010 c1 45DiscoUnicorn
Great job.
1/13/2010 c1 Babita
Quite beautiful. I always thought that Nyota would want to be with him on New Vulcan is he decided to leave Starfleet.
1/9/2010 c1 7PrincessCheese
i loved it. so emotional it was just perfect, given a choice between true love or career there is no choice!
1/9/2010 c1 18xwingday
That was a nice scene for the two. Impressive bit with the bible passage as well... I'll admit I don't know if that is a real passage or not, it's been way to long since bible school.

Good work.
1/8/2010 c1 49Linstock
“She felt his guilt at living.” Powerful. And sure gentle longing and passion. Beautifully written and evocative.
1/8/2010 c1 StarBetty
O enjoyed reading your story. You stated this was a one shot. However, there needs to be, at least, one more chapter. As you know, she eventually decides to leave with the Enterprise - presumably - without him. Then he is the one who joins the crew just as the ship is about to leave. It would be interesting to see how you would resolve these plot points.
1/8/2010 c1 empty-phaser
awe, my heart goes out to both uhura&spock :'C
1/8/2010 c1 juzwanna
beautiful. I have to admit I cried, esp when reading the Bible verse. I've always thought that Nyota would have gone with Spock to New Vulcan, and this story really helped me see how it could have gone down between the two. thank you
1/8/2010 c1 Hepburn
That was very touching. :)

The book of Ruth is also one of my favourites too!

I really enjoyed this.
1/8/2010 c1 Gwen Kathleen
It made me cry! Of course, Nyota would choose Spock over Starfleet. We all would...and have, for thousands of years!

Thank you for an honest, true-to-life solution...less drama, more love!
1/8/2010 c1 11SeshKhem
That was lovely! And only the KJV would do for this! I've often wondered the same thing, what if she chose to go with him? Well done
1/8/2010 c1 spockside
Sweet. And whether you believe the Bible or not, it's full of real truths like this.
1/8/2010 c1 35Nyotarules
By the 23rd century the KJV will be over 600 years old, it would be lovely and amazing if it was still being used then!

I do like this use of the verse and the version S/U tale. Its a shame the writers did not deal with this in the movie.In one of the last scenes when Spock comes aboard, Uhura smiles as he walks past her and he gives her a hot, lustful look that seem to translate to 'wait till I get you alone woman'!
17 Page 1 2 Next »