FanFiction.Net
for Life Crusades

8/30/2022 c25 Kai'sgrl
Can't believe I started this book series as a teenager and here I am just as obsessed in my 30s. I do hope you plan to finish the book one day, maybe even open a patreon so we can give back :)
8/4/2022 c25 Pebs64
Still waiting on updates for this "lovely fun monster".
Hope to see you writing again soon.
3/24/2022 c25 BookLover0317538
I really hope this story gets finished one day. I’ve reread it countless times. Probably one of the best stories on fan-fiction.
3/15/2022 c25 180dragonwriter24cmf
Looking forward to the next update!
12/21/2021 c25 5Ayanna88
I have read this story many times and love it so much that I am reading it again after over a year of not reading Harry Potter ff. I'm just hoping that my fear is wrong; that you were one of the many people we lost over the last 2 years due to COVID-19, and that you are just taking a well deserved break. It has been about 5 years since you updated. I hope to see an update soon.
11/23/2021 c25 Chrysanthis87
These are truly some of my favorite stories! I have read them and TBB several times. I know life gets in the way but i beg of you please please dont stop writing!
8/5/2021 c25 Satrangi
I have reached the end of rereading the Life series for the 6th time. Absolutely loving this story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'm dying here!
7/21/2021 c16 Bluewolf80
I’ve noticed that just recently you’ve started substituting Elf for words like man, woman, guy, girl, people, etc. I understand you are trying to reiterate that the characters are not humans but the language is jarring for the reader.
Things like’elfnapping’ and ‘elfhandling’ sound ridiculous and makes me think I’m reading the script for a Smurf cartoon. You’ve just replaced the words with Elf rather than Smurf!
7/21/2021 c7 Bluewolf80
With so many people finding their mates in or around the Royal Family, it looks like that would be the first thing one would think of when they fall for someone suddenly. And hard. Yet time and again people write it off as a passing fancy.
I could understand if it was elves who have been in the realm for hundreds of years and got resigned to the fact that they will most likely die without finding a mate. Nobody had found a mate after the last Royals died. But everyone knows now that mates are bonding left, right and center since Harry & Draco were changed. It should be the first thing to pop into the heads of all the New Blood.
7/2/2021 c25 Hermione.Malfoy20
Hi! I’m new to the series and I binged all three in a couple days I hope you update Ik it’s been a while but I love this story soso much
6/11/2021 c1 peteanderica
It's 2021 all I can say is I love you writing please update! :-(
6/9/2021 c25 2Miki Liseya
Hello! I've been a fan of your work for years now! (I've been reading and rereading your Life Series religiously for several years now.) I'm sitting here and hoping that you're all right and that you're still with us, and I hope I see more chapters soon! I love the adventures with Harry, Draco, Caellum and everyone else, so please don't forget to update!
5/23/2021 c25 Drarrylover
Omg I absolutely love the series and can't wait to read more off it as you've left it in suspense
4/24/2021 c25 arika.gupta04
I have this rule of only reading completed books because the anguish of waiting for updates is sometimes too much. It came to my attention after the end of the first book that this series wasn't complete, however, it was much too good to be left.
The characters are unbelievably good and I feel like I'm a part of Borsteria now, like it's my home. I've never loved a character as much as I love Ozemir. I do have one complaint though, this series has spoilt me. I can't imagine starting another book now, they will never be as good.
I realise that it's been years so hoping for an update would be absolutely silly, so I want to thank you for this masterpiece. It was brilliant and I am so grateful you blessed us with it. Thank you so much!
3/29/2021 c25 tlg2001
I just finished reading, he whole series. I hope y ok will updae!
2,624 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »