for One Hundred Words

9/14/2019 c1 Eris
Great short oneshots. So exciting. Please write more.
9/13/2015 c1 Lilybud
I really liked a lot numbers 6, 21, 22, 29, 32, 33, 40, 44, 47, 53, 54, 55, 65, 72, 80, 81, 82, 90, 97, and 100, with 6, 81, and 82 being my favorites. There were a few typos, and I thought that 28 was worded confusingly. 48 and 94 didn't have proper punctuation and could have used more clarity and insight, respectively. Overall this piece was very enjoyable, with many great moments that struck gold!
6/18/2014 c1 6live.laugh.love.izzy
#25
best comeback he has ever said ever!
12/28/2013 c1 12CleoArrow
Really cute and funny. I enjoyed most if not all of the mini stories.
4/13/2013 c1 9Fire of Snow
I really liked this! They were all pretty funny :)

P.S. I'm CatGirl R and S Fan. I just wanted a name change :).
3/25/2012 c1 2u r awesome
I loved all of the stories! My favorite ones were the beastboyXraven ones! Some of these stories cracked me up! :D

You did an amazing job! All of the stories were written so well. Thanks for posting this story. It was a good read!

u r awesome
1/25/2012 c1 10TheGirlWithTheGreenLightSaber
I loved 90 and 91. This is a really good idea, and I like how you write. Would you mind if I use that idea (from 90 and 91) for a story? But anyway, I read this story and I loved it. Keep writing stuff like this, it's awesome!
9/1/2011 c1 27Sir Alwick
I really enjoyed this. I've always had a thing for these "snipit" fics, and you did a really nice job. The ones I liked best? 4, 38, 44, 47, 57, 80 and 100.

This has actually inspired me. I think I may try my hand at doing a fic like this.

Thanks for writing,

Sir Alwick
8/28/2011 c1 Purple Hair
I really liked this. Very original =) Oh yeah, thanks for reading and reviewing my work. My favorite was #90. Looking forward to your other work.
4/5/2010 c1 8xJunainaxAzharax
i loved it!
3/26/2010 c1 6How-I-Lost-Your-Respect
Well they there again!

Great to see more of your writing, and as stated in the PM, I absolutely loved this idea. You're always there with something noone has tried before. Loved Camera, Written, Flame, Duff, Closing, Respond, Concept, Country.. screw it, I love them all, there!

You'd better keep writing for a good long time, sir. I demand it.

Your friend,

HILYR
3/21/2010 c1 3SkilletFan000
That was really creative. 44 was really funny!

SF-0(x3)
2/7/2010 c1 99The.Ocean.Shadow
I loved it. Really made me chuckle with laughter. :)
1/27/2010 c1 15SaiyanLover
Oh, I loved these! Thanks so much for telling me about your new story - I really enjoyed it! Some of them had me totally cracking up! XD I had to go thru and narrow down my top ten favorites (believe it or not - only half pertain to BB/Rae! hehe...)

4-Visible (Beast Boy is nothing if not persistent)

9-Contour

24-Mouth (The perfect 2 sentence summary of BB & Rae!)

25-One

29-Filming (If I had been drinking something when I read this, it would've spewed out of my nose...lovely visual for ya)

31-Ego (Aw, really like this one)

36-Flame (yeah, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!)

47-Killer (Awesome!)

69-Digital

88-Tutor (This one cracked me up, too!)

I really enjoyed these - if you ever write more, I look forward to reading them!
1/20/2010 c1 10ddproxcm
Wow... all of these were very good and nicely written! Good job!
24 Page 1 2 Next »