for A Little Bit Befuddled

4/5/2020 c1 1mayawene
Thanks for this story ! ! ! ! !
11/1/2019 c1 gaylelbf
Interesting
7/24/2017 c1 12Crystalzap
cute :)
9/27/2016 c1 14levios
Maybe you could've written the Author's note first instead! Would've wanted to read the prequel first :)
1/19/2014 c1 2VanillaSlash
GAH, what a pair! I love this. Arthur tracking that lord down and taking him to task-so in-character.
7/16/2013 c1 17Chibi Dhamar
Ok, this is what I been talking about, this fic was completely cute and lovely and I do love the Arthur's jealousy.

Merlin as always too much naïve for his own good. I hate when there is someone out there trying to force themself against Merlin. Still, I love the way Arthur try to protect Merlin's honor.

Well this soothed the awful feeling left by 'I, Pendragon'.

I really love it, and against my rude reviews I do like your writing a lot.

See you!

Atte.: Chibi Dhamar
8/5/2012 c1 17Irma.Arisa.Laye
Sweet. :) Enjoyed that, I really did! ;)
7/9/2012 c1 27Meyli Vaisyl
Aw, it's so cute! I love it!
Meÿli
6/20/2012 c1 loverboysgirl
awe
9/29/2010 c1 2Beizanten
Great story. Very sweet and hot. that lord got what he deserve
7/7/2010 c1 4Merthur
I love it especially this line - "Mer-lin, why am I four hours late for my meeting, again? Don't look at me, it's hardly my fault you can't keep your bloody hands to yourself Arthur."
4/9/2010 c1 88notsoinnocentfangirl
Ok, I totally, completely, and undoubtfully loved this.

Poor Arthur, thinking that his lover had been raped by that stupid, horrid man. I almost cried.

And poor Merlin for actually having to be kissed by him. I wish the s.o.b had been turned into a toad.

I loved how full of emotion this was. It was so, so obvious how much Arthur cared for Merlin, and so, so obvious that Merlin felt the same.

I loved that they told each other that they loved each other.

and I love that Arthur dueled Lord Geoffrey because of what he thought he had done to HIS lover. haha :D

It was so sweet and just... heart wrenching, how relived Arthur was when he found out that the stupid, idiotic, nasty man had only kissed Merlin.

I really, really loved this. Can't you tell?
3/4/2010 c1 5fire dragonheart
nice
3/1/2010 c1 66WinterStorrm
This is really quite sweet, I enjoyed reading it.
1/10/2010 c1 10Macbeth2
Oh goodness. I like this a lot. I like what you said at the end about Merlin's sleep sounds, because it's sweet. And they both seemed so in character. I definitely really liked this.
16 Page 1 2 Next »