for Clotheslines & Lacy Lingerie

1/6/2011 c1 The Drunken Princeps
I hope I don't catch your writers block overswise my St Trinian fanfic won't get past chapter 1
10/28/2010 c3 LittleMissSunnyDelight
Don't sptop writing this story! Invent something crazy like they got stuck in there and kelly confesses to annabelle or backwards. But please don't stop writing, I'm loving this one! xD
5/4/2010 c3 16Maloryx14archive
cool story :)
2/21/2010 c3 4AbstractRainbow
I know the exact cure for writers' block... it's called reviews. They're wonderful things, make you feel all warm and gooey inside. ^.^
2/8/2010 c3 15Scrambled Berries
I would love to read more, I think I really enjoy Kelly/Annabelle stories.

-Berry
2/2/2010 c3 15MissPoe
glad u continued with the story, i really like it & hope u continue with it :]
2/1/2010 c3 117SilverTurtle
I like the way you write. We get what's going on without a whole bunch of exposition. Annabelle perving on Kelly and getting caught was pretty funny. Their interaction is really interesting. Where are they going now?
1/26/2010 c2 SilverTurtle
Loved it! I think you've pretty well nailed their characters. I love Kel's reaction to the underwear, priceless. I look forward to seeing more from you.
1/21/2010 c2 1mumu15
funny! =D can't wait for more. =D
1/20/2010 c2 1LeicesterRed
Yay, so glad you started writing this!

Made me giggle haha. Good job, can't wait to read more~
1/16/2010 c2 13th unknown
Funny. I never knew Marks and Spencers did customized underwear...

Hope you update soon.
1/15/2010 c2 2The Perfect Paradox
Hahaha! This has got to be the best yet. Well done, I really love it! Really hope you continue or something :D
1/9/2010 c1 The Perfect Paradox
This one I gotta read ;)
1/9/2010 c1 dundeegirl
i think the idea is good cant wait to see what youll do with it
1/9/2010 c1 117SilverTurtle
LOL forever at that summary. I will love this. You've got quite a sense of humor. A lace bedazzled thong, really? Uncomfortable, but such a funny idea.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service